Dinodirect.co

Dinodirect.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dinodirect.co also ranks 321st among Electronics sites. The most common issues with Dinodirect.co are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Dinodirect.co?

“Never shipped item”

Lauren M.
6/16/17

No start rating, I ordered my item over 3 months ago never shipped, no one answers any attempts at communication, no refund has been issued. Worst company ever to try to deal with would never recommend dealing with them.

laurenm105
June 16th, 2017

Tip for consumers: Never use dinodirect

robertt173
May 24th, 2017
I purchased a dash cam from DinoDirect online on the 10th December 2016 USD$43.98 and they failed to send it. I gave it two months as the shipping from China can take two months. The beginning of March I opened up a case on their website and on 2nd March 2017 I they emailed the following.
"Thanks for contacting us,
The product you ordered is in high demand and we are also waiting for the supplier to send stock to us.
Will you pls kindly wait a few more days?
Appreciate your understanding.". On April 4th 2017 I managed to get through to them on online chat (They no longer answer chat). I was told that the refund would take around 10-20 business days. In the last two weeks I have sent messages to their online case system and emailed them and have not received a reply.

Questions? Get answers from the Dinodirect.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dinodirect.co?

Have a question about Dinodirect.co?