This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Diningchairdirect.co.uk

Diningchairdirect.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Diningchairdirect.co.uk also ranks 380th among Furniture sites.

How would you rate Diningchairdirect.co.uk?

“We place an order for dinning chairs which they were...”

Alex N.
9/13/10

We place an order for dinning chairs which they were suppose to be delivered in 14 days. Also i was told i will get an email with the fully courier detail when the order will be dispatched. Its been 25 days already and i did not even get the email with the details. During this 25 days, I sent them emails, called them and every time they came up with an excuse(has been some banks holidays, they have problems with the courier company, etc). Not counting "The Holidays" plus the weekend still adds up to 15 working days and guess what? No sign from them. Try to call them today the 25Th days since order and very convenient the number was busy all morning and still is. Hope i will get my chair eventually, and if not hope i will get my money back. I would not recommend this side to anybody and very I am very disappointed with it.

alexn1
September 13th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Diningchairdirect.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Diningchairdirect.co.uk?

Have a question about Diningchairdirect.co.uk?