Review of DineWise

Tel: 1-800-749-1170
mvazquez@dinewise.com

meghanw4
1/8/18

I am impressed how they cooked the roast beef with perfection. I dine with my spouse and he too did like the taste of their dishes. I really enjoyed their service.

glenroyp
10/6/15

My credit card was billed in full however, Dinewise failed to locate my order. After. Contacting customer service on several occasions to get an update on my order, was given different excuses about my order.

I placed another order on the 25th of September hoping things would change. I have not been able to get in touch with anyone about my order. Company phone says line is busy taking orders from other customers at 4am. Would not recommend to anyone.

mikef78
7/22/15

I gave this service a try, but the food was really bad. The food tasted like what you might eat at a retirement home. The chicken was dry, the veggies were super soft & bland, and the sauce was unhealthy. I thought it would be good to give it a try, but it was expensive and not good. There are better alternatives for meals shipped to your house. I wouldn't buy it for myself and I wouldn't buy it for my parents.

jacqueliner6
11/29/13

Love this site. You can get great deals on meals.

rachelm18
8/28/13

This seems pretty cool but at the same time is too basic for me.

sherryd
6/20/11

I initially ordered dinewise food for my parents because they were just reheating really bad frozen dinners for food and I couldn't stand watching them eat that type of food. My mom's arthritis prevents her from cooking and my dad never learned how to cook. We got them the senior meals and they really enjoyed it. Big plus was it was less expensive than buying at the grocery store. about $200 a week for food for one person. So cheap and easy I decided to try it myself as a diet plan. They have certain meal plans designed for you to lose weight. I like it almost more than the Jenny Craig meals I had tried in the past. Nice change at any rate cause those Jenny meals get old after eating them for so long. I would also like to note that the meals do taste better in my opinion if you heat them in an oven rather than a microwave

Questions? Get answers from the DineWise staff and other customers.

DineWise?