Review of DevicesNow

support@devices-now.com

23 reviews with 5 stars

ashrafi1
2/20/18

I ordered the phone with the expediated service 1-3 business days. It is now 9 days and no phone. No one is ready to pick up the phone at customer service neither respond to the help desk tickets is being answered. I gave 5 stars bcz device now people are making good money just by making the people fool and taking there money. My dad is a lawyer and he is preparing a case against them.

rw52
10/21/16

Had a great experience with Devices Now....had a slight problem with my initial order, but they made it right immediately and I love my new phone....works great and good price for it too!

janetn19
6/30/16

Great prices on used phones. I bought my phone from Devices Now and I am still very happy with it. Just bought another one for my dad.

tammyp33
6/27/16

"Very easy to find and purchase my order. I will definitely be back to purchase more from this company

jonr46
6/24/16

Been looking for a site like yours for a long time. I'm sick of Amazon.com!!

damil5
6/23/16

It was lovely. The device I wanted came up easily with a single search and the price provided was very affordable

anthonyj50
6/14/16

"I received my phone in a timely manner, however I did have an issue with the the phone not being able to read the SIM card. I contacted Devices-Now and they promptly sent me an RMA for the return of the device. I was able to return and receive a new phone in a very timely manner. I was very pleased with the service and I will buy from them in the future

sherryh37
6/10/16

Appreciated the amount of information available in the listings of the phones. Also appreciated the quick response to my questions after searching numerous cell phone distributors Device-Now had the best prices. Very pleased overall! Thanks so much!

carols140
6/7/16

Love my new phone ! Great price!

jackl105
6/6/16

Phone came in as expected within the proper timelines. I have not activated them yet but they look as promised :)

tammyj23
6/3/16

Easy to shop. Product delivered was as stated, brand new condition with all accessories. Product delivery time was as stated, processing time and shipping time were as expected. Highly recommend. Will buy from here again!

joshuap34
6/2/16

My experience with devices now so far has very simple and preferable to the other sites I have visited

edb53
6/1/16

Got an excellent NEW condition phone at a great price. Really easy to sort through devices and specs. Overall smooth order experience.

jasev
5/27/16

I had a great experience with devices-now. The prices are great and the device arrived in great condition. I did have an item that was back ordered and devices now contacted me with the option to wait or they would send an item they had in stock. I was extremely satisfied with my experience, and have already recommended them to a friend looking for a device.

ericb117
4/10/16

The phone came as new ! Great purchase at a good price !

pats209
3/29/16

I love love love this phone its like brand new and it's unlocked everything was exactly as advertised. I bought and unlocker for Tracfone through them and they walked me through the whole process.everything went smoothly. I would absolutely use this site again !

ae100
3/23/16

Glad I found this site . It has the best cellphone deals hand down!! I will be shopping with them for all of my item's. Customer service was great and everything went smoothly. Could've have asked for a better online buy. Thanks much !!!

stephenh93
3/18/16

Product and delivery were as advertised. Completely satisfied

kevink79
3/14/16

Very simple and to the point shopping and shipping. Customer service was very helpful and attentive to my needs. On top of that the prices are unbeatable I'll Def be shopping again. Keep it up!

shelbyo5
3/10/16

Quick and easy process! Great customer service and prices are unbelieveable. Wish I would have discovered then sooner.

brittw1
3/9/16

Blown away from how easy and cheap the process of buying a phone was. Customer service was very helpful in helping me find the right phone for me as I'm not very tech suavy.If you need great quality goods for a reasonable price these are your people. This is my second purchase and I will be recommending you guys to everyone I know! Thanks!!

rosem284
3/7/16

The site was thorough with its products and descriptions. The deals were absolutely amazing and a life saver. The phone was delivered a day behind schedule which I was sad about but they fixed it and sent me a free case with my phone which I was not expecting and did not ask for. which I thought was pretty awesome as well. Phone received was in excellent condition I will be using them as well as my family for my future purchases!! Thanks you guys a ton!

miker166
3/3/16

I am very pleased with the product and services that devices now has provided me with. I ordered 2 s6 phones and they arrived promptly and in better condition then I had expected them to be in. I really liked there on site chat where all of my questions where answered by their friendly staff. I recommend to anyone and have already referred a few friends who where happy as well.

This is the only number I saw for Devices-Now site. (904)-310-4001 Gotta say though, I want two Samsung S4's really bad. However after reading these reviews (way too many to ignore) about referb/used products, I would not let them pay me money to give me a phone for free. Don't sleep on Utah. Some of the worst scams of all time originate in Utah. Gotta be THE worst state for business ethics.

By jon s.

My case is worse than you, they sent me a dud phone, I sent it back. But they also never reply anything :((((. Hope PayPal get money back for me.

By Berry T.

2200 N Ponce De Leon Blvd, Suite 10 St Augustine, FL 32084

By practice b.

Beware !! stay away there.

By Berry T.

Questions? Get answers from the DevicesNow staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DevicesNow