Review of DevicesNow

support@devices-now.com

2 reviews with 2 stars

brandone37
11/19/17

Sent wrong phone 1st time. Didn't send correct phone until called over a month later. Secound time sent wrong case. But the phone works.

Response from JOSH V., DevicesNow Representative
Hi Brandon. I apologize for the delay in you receiving your exchange order and that the wrong case was sent to you. If you can provide me with your order number, I'll be happy to look further into this to see why there was such a delay and make sure that the correct phone case is sent to you.
lindac286
7/10/17

I placed a rush order for a Galaxy S6 and paid extra for 2 to 3 day rush shipping...on my Bank of America debit card. After 2 weeks, no phone, no contact. Then I researched DevicesNow here. O.M.G. So I called my bank and gave them the details. Their fraud department got on it right away, and BOA issued me a temporary credit reimbursement while investigating. I received the most perfect S6 - like new, in an ordinary box - about a week later, and my rush shipping charge was reimbursed! I think this large bank's clout made my purchase happen. Contact yours and good luck to you.

Response from JOSH V., DevicesNow Representative
Hi Linda. Thank you for your honest review! We apologize for the delay in getting your order. It is our policy that if expedited shipping is paid for and we can't deliver on time, to refund those charges and still ship the item the expedited method that was paid for.

This is the only number I saw for Devices-Now site. (904)-310-4001 Gotta say though, I want two Samsung S4's really bad. However after reading these reviews (way too many to ignore) about referb/used products, I would not let them pay me money to give me a phone for free. Don't sleep on Utah. Some of the worst scams of all time originate in Utah. Gotta be THE worst state for business ethics.

By jon s.

My case is worse than you, they sent me a dud phone, I sent it back. But they also never reply anything :((((. Hope PayPal get money back for me.

By Berry T.

2200 N Ponce De Leon Blvd, Suite 10 St Augustine, FL 32084

By practice b.

Beware !! stay away there.

By Berry T.

Questions? Get answers from the DevicesNow staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DevicesNow