Review of DeveloMark

DeveloMark reviews

6 reviews with 4 stars

johnp1458
4/17/19

I found Ruan through his YouTube channel. He's a successful SEO agency owner. The course content is good and will be improving soon. However, the Facebook group can use some help. It's not that engaging when I ask questions. That being said, Ruan does do a good job at times to reply and help when he gets the chance. It'd be great if some of these questions could be answered via video and put on the course - not all questions are answered in the course. This is just my 2 cents anyway. Overall I give it a 4/5 and looking forward to see this course and FB community evolve.

Response from Ruan M., DeveloMark Representative
Awesome, thanks for the review John.
michaeld1144
4/7/19

This was the first online course that ive picked up and have learned more than what I paid for. Saved up for 6 months for this course and it was worth it. I feel like the flow of it was good but I am sure when there is a new version it will me much better. Excited to continue my SEO efforts.

derricks55
3/13/19

To the people who don't like Ruan Marinho's course, you people are just mad because Ruan is making all that money selling his course and will end up getting rich selling it to all the dreamers hoping to quit their 9-5 jobs and strike it rich too just like Ruan. Ruan Makes Neil Patel look like a bald amateur.

If you don't like Ruan making that money then get your own hustle up, whether he lies or not to sell his course what does it matter as long as he sells it and makes his money. You have to admire Ruan for doing whatever he has to so he can make that sale and make that money no matter what. Sell on my brother!!

danielt288
3/12/19

To the people who don't like Ruan Marinho's course, you people are just mad because Ruan is making all that money selling his course and will end up getting rich selling it to all the dreamers hoping to quit their 9-5 jobs.

wayneo33
2/11/19

I've taken many online courses in my quest for seo
Techniques and Ruan's stuff ranks right at the top.
Plainly written and easy to understand tactics.
Highly recommended.

adamc257
2/10/19

I find their information to be helpful and I believe I got value out of it. Instead of spending all this time trying to figure it out myself, I enjoyed learning in a step by step manner in the program.

The person here (Reyansh) was correct and called them out for what they were going to do before they even did it . (Which is Make fake 5 star reviews. Develomark responded right after this Fiverr seller outed them and develomark tried to bury his review with 23 fake ones. If Develomark isnt a scam and a joke then I dont kno what is. I just hope they ended up paying that Fiverr seller. That was a trashy thing for them to do him like that.

By Brian H.

Ruan or his team gets back to you relatively fast. Never over 24hrs

By Andrew C.

Questions? Get answers from the DeveloMark staff and other customers.

DeveloMark?