Review of Desitara

Desitara reviews

SITE CLOSED

matthewl24
3/2/14

I am not even certain is this site still exists as it does not load a website when you visit its link, however I should elaborate on my 2 star rating. My only real experience with this site was participating in one of its contests, particularly Michael Jackson associated. You upload a video of you imitating his moves and people vote for it. I won this contest. I was not given my prizes nor did any of the site administrators make any effort to even respond to my inquiries about it. This is the definition of a scam as far as I am concerned. This happened 3 or 4 years ago. I immediately discontinued submitting anything to their website. Any contest they host I suggest staying away from.

deepikas
8/28/09

This site is apparently for people who have talent and also for those who love talent. One can put up their performance and get global recognition and even a chance to act in movies, they claim (Check the Ticket to Bollywood page). There are various segments such as singing, dancing, acting, and instrumental, adventure and even magic, under which the users can upload their talent. Various industry professionals pick talent from this pool they say.

Questions? Get answers from the Desitara staff and other customers.

Desitara?