Designerapparel.com reviews

elenad11
12/17/18

I am a customer at ASOS for a long time. And unfortunately, I'm done with this company after they never figure out with my refund on $450-600. That's a lot of money for me. I dropped my three packages more than a month ago. They never receive my packages therefore no refund for me because I don't gave proof of postage. They couldn't even provide me with a USPS tracking number that they usually send with the order. With that said, if you just drop your package without a proof of postage, you are losing you money. You are responsible for that and they will not help you with that and it us no matter how much you spend over there!!!

lanef
1/3/12

Ten stars is not enough!!! This is the greatest site that supports other sites. It shops for you and sends you the offers from other online apparel sellers. It includes jewelry and shoes as well. I have it send me e-mails daily and I find some of he best sales ever because of this site. I do not know what I did before designerapparel... it should get twenty stars!!! Yeah.. 15 more stars for this site!

Questions? Get answers from the Designerapparel.com staff and other customers.

Designerapparel.com?