Designer-Discreet.ru reviews

designerdiscreetbags@gmail.com

23 reviews with 4 stars

tylerl94
9/8/19

I purchased a Galaxy Louis Vuitton Pochette Voyage (after my first was not available due to the only two being left with "defects"). It arrived, and it's condition was actually quite exceptional for the first couple of days to a week and a half after receiving it. But over time, the canvas on the bottom is starting to fade to White, and so is some of the side (?). Not great and definitely not happy with it, but I am going to continue to order from them because they take original pictures of all their products, with pretty much all other websites stealing theirs for the same commercial purposes.

gloriah74
11/19/18

This is an update on Lie Alert( about the replacement insurance).I received my bags and the are excellent quality. DD customer service was great! Cynthia tried to reassure me that my bags will be resent and they did. I will be definitely ordering from them again! I am updating from a one star to a four star because the quality is great and the communication was great. I took off one star because of the length of time it took to get bag but DD can't control customs. They honored their insurance policy and resent bags in my opinion that is a five star business!! Thank you hope this helps

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hi Gloria,
Thanks for your feedback!
We understand how you feel,and we have learnt the process.
Although we have not received a letter from your customs that confirm the parcel is seized and the tracking info shows no updates since 9/28, we will still resend your Birkin and the LV NEVERFULL GIFT as you paid for the shipping insurance.
We have come across such situation before. Our customers can received their parcels after 2 month with no updates from the tracking system.Becuase we can't control the customs clearance time,hope you understand.
But we still want to trust you.
Believe that our staffs have told you that since Hermes Birkin bag is a customized item,it takes time to make the bag.Moreover,it's indeed a peak season.
Please wait patiently.Once your Birkin bag is finished and passes our quality inspection,we will arrange the shipping.
nerissag2
9/15/18

I ordered 2 LV bags and they are beautiful, the same style but different colors. They look amazing, I like them both and will definitely order again...

christiea9
8/7/18

Very happy with my LV pochette metis purchase. The quality and details are very good and beautiful. But, I would have appreciated it if they send me shipping details right away. My package was in my post office for a long time before I got them.

sophiem58
8/3/18

I was a but hesitant about purchasing from DD. I read a heap of negative reviews as well as some really positive ones, so I took the plunge.

I ordered a Chloe Faye backpack in black and it cost me a little over $610 AUD. I didn't purchase the postage insurance.

I paid using Western Union. Unfortunately it took 3 goes for my money to be accepted, which was an absolute pain because I kept having to ring WU and cancel transfers. My transfer and the WU fees we're all refunded in 2 business days. It was really annoying, but DD were quick to respond to my emails and kept me up to date with any developments. They also offered me a free LV coin purse to make up for the inconvenience. I asked them to provide postage insurance in stead and they said yes.

When my money was finally accepted and collected (this took about 4 days), I asked DD to provide me with tracking details and they did. My bag arrived just over a week later.

This bag is perfection. It came in a Chloe box with tags, a certificate of authenticity (lol), and dust bag. I have seen this bag in store in Australia and my DD copy is identical. I am honestly blown away by how amazing it is.

Yes, it's a bit painful to use DD and pay, but the quality of this replica far outweighs the inconvenience. It wasn't cheap, but I would pay about $600 for a nice Mon Purse or Daily Edited bag so I can definitely justify the cost here.

I will definitely purchase again.

coltm3
8/1/18

I was very pleased with the website and the easy ordering process.

The communication was difficult only because of the time difference.

The shipping took a little longer than expected. however, was no problem.

Also the cost ended up being a little more once you pay tax and fees to WU.

Regardless of all of that, the product I received was truly impeccable. I was absolutely blown away. The packaging, the authentication cards, and wallet could not be more spot on.

I am so very pleased with my order, all in all. I am in the process of placing my second.

Thank you DD.

kateb138
5/31/18

Received my GG Marmont medium bag today - cannot fault it! Im in love!

Previously bought the Neverfull Ebene GM - also perfect!

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Thank you very much for your approval of our products.Please enjoy your bags. Look forward to serving you again.
johng877
5/1/18

Last week I gave DD a poor review because the Celine Classic Box handbag I ordered for my wife was in Customs Limbo. I thought my bag had been confiscated by Canada Customs. Emily at DD followed up with me almost daily to reassure me that the bag was unlikely to be confiscated by customs, rather only delayed.
Emily was right and the bag was released by customs after about 2 weeks. I received it 2 days later.
The Handbag is well made with all correct Celine details and packaging. SUPERFICIALLY it LOOKS GOOD, however there are some annoying and POORLY EXECUTED DETAILS. The shoulder strap has the pre-cut punch holes in the wrong place. CELINE WOULD NEVER DO THIS. Makes the strap look sloppy when worn.
I have ordered 3 bags from DD and all have been good. This poorly executed detail forces me to give this bag a 4/5 rating.
Its a quirky system for payment and delivery, but I think this is just the nature of the Replica business.
DD is not a scam website. They really do produce and ship quality handbags that are close to the original. They do it all the time and they know how the system works.

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hello,
Sorry to hear that
And sorry that we couldn't make a response timely due to our holiday.When you emailed us, we believed you got a reply automatically sent by the system or you could see we have post an Moment on the Wechat about our holiday notice. Besides, there is time difference between us, we could not make it to give you the promptest reply. We are sorry but we still hope you could understand.

As to the confiscated parcel you described, have you received any correspondence from the local customs? Or have you consulted the local postal office or Customs about the status of the parcel? Since the time of custom clearance varies, it is out of our control. As what you said, you consider it confiscated.

We have many customers from Canada got their parcels smoothly. The parcel left China safely and when it arrived Canada, we have no say in the custom at your end.We are a responsible company and if the parcel is confiscated in China, we are definitely to re-ship a brand new one for them, which you can see from our blog. And if, unfortunately, it is seized at your end, we also have corresponding solution to this situation. Please rest assured.

After you have told us the circumstance, we did have our staff be in touch with our postal office consulting the status of the parcel but it has arrived in your company, we can not do anything. We understand what you feel now as it is your anniversary present. But could you please try to contact your post office or customs to consult the exact status of the parcel and tell us what you have been told? If you have any requirements, please contact our staff from Customer Service staffs, they are eagerly ready to help you.
serenau
4/11/18

After 3 weeks I received both bags. Gucci and Valentino.
Im very happy about them and the quality is very good.
Im itskina di I perfectly know both breads. I have orginnals bags and shoes and I have to admit that I am impressed by the quality of my new replicas.

annes210
4/3/18

I purchased an hermes belt a few weeks ago which i just got in the mail. It looks great!

I also placed an order for a birkin 30 on March 15th. It hasn't shipped yet but I will circle back when I receive it.

anak33
3/16/18
• Updated review

So I can't believe I am writing this...but I did get my bag today! It's really pretty close to being real. The quality is phenomenal!
However, the shipping process, communication and the anxiety that came along with ordering from China was really awful. but in the end I am very happy with my purchase. Big relief of sigh~
I really want to get another bag from them but my husband thinks I didn't learn my lesson :) Should I order from them again??? that is the question?

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hi Ana, we are happy you finally got your bag. As mentioned before the ONLY reason why this took so long is because you ordered around the Chinese New Year and we were away for 3 weeks. Also the seizure rate for parcels is about 1/1000 so that was also a chance of bad luck. We hope you enjoy your bag now, and recommend you shop well of outside of CNY timelines to avoid these types of delays in the future! Happy shopping! :-)
“Are these reviews fake?!!!!”
3/16/18
• Previous review

I ordered my lv never full bag on feb 5 and I still have yet seen my bag from this company designer discreet. And Im seeing all these new reviews with current orders as of even right on this day stating they are satisfied March 12 which is my birthday!!!!! This is bull $#*! and I cant believe how fraud this company is!!!!!!They are making fake reviews to pull more coustomer to buy their bags in cash and never sending them. This is soooo inhumane. Please do not trust these reviews. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY BAG!!!!!!! The rep is telling me they will send in the near future!!!!What the f?!!! What In a year!????! I will continue to write the most truthful reviews until I get a resolution !!!!!

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hi Ana.Sorry to reply late because of Chinese New Year,and there are many e-mails piled up.We just checked the information of the parcels. We encountered a problem. A small number of 5 parcels were detained in Hongkong. I'm very sorry about that there is one of yours. Don't be frustrated . We will mail the new parcel for you again as soon as possible. Please rest assured, we are a moral company.
tarab68
3/15/18
• Updated review

Received my purse today (3/14), I
Will say that it took a while to get my purse but once I got it, I was very impressed with the purchase.

“Received nothing!”
3/15/18
• Previous review

Sent my money in on 2/4/18 and have received nothing! They have not returned emails or on the WeChat app. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hi Tara, we were on holiday for the Chinese New Year as indicated by the large banner on our site. Rest assured our team is back now and they will process your order according to the queue. Since your order was placed on 2/4 you will be high on the queue and your parcel will ship quickly. The Chinese New Year delays only occur once a year in Februrary. I am sorry for the inconvenience & am sure you will love your order once you actually receive it! :)
theresag47
2/19/18

Ordered a Valentino purse which is very nice quality. Also ordered shoes. I wear a size 8 but the shoes are received are way too small. I would like to order others but I can't get an answer as to whether all their shoes run small or just Valentino. I would like some feedback. I wear a size 38 shoe in every shoe I own.

jenniferb376
1/31/18

Ok, so here is what has happened so far; I placed an order for a bag that was $490.00 USD (checkout price). I chose to pay with a wire transfer between accounts via western union. I also have to say at this point they have been in contact with me every step of the way, I was super excited to see that, up until now. I get an email that says I'm sorry to inform you that we try to collect your remittance again today, but it still can't be collected successfully.
Please contact your West union company again to ask for the situation. I contacted western union and they said that the bank in China has accepted the funds and actually contacted Western Union to try to get ahold of me !?! Anyhow, I write back to them explaining its out of WUs hands their bank accepted the funds. They literally wrote the same message back to me a second time....Im sick that I lost $490, but the fact that I now may have an issue with the authorities in China has really overridden that fear. What have I done? Has anyone else had an issue like this? How did it turn out? What do I do?

UPDATE#1 Ok, so after reaching out to folks who have gone
through this process before I revisited a few things. I went back to double
check **I** did everything right as far as entering account numbers and
whatnot, then I noticed that WU showed the funds as being
available to the other party on Feb. 03! So when WU says 0-3 business days, it isnt
necessarily so. Then I was assured that no authorities would bother themselves
with something like this which put me at ease, and that the bank was/is most
likely trying to contact me for routine reasons. I then thought about the
strange way the customer service representative was acting on my first call, I dont
think she was trying to avoid my questions, I think she had no idea what she
was doing. When dealing with Western Union, just ask to speak to a manager. So
to recap; Im nervous and that combined with my inexperience in this area has
lead me to jump to conclusions/worst-case-scenario. I will update this
accordingly.

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hello Jennifer,
Thanks for your feedback!
And sorry for such inconvenience.
As we know, it takes some time to transfer to the payee,what's more,this is international transfer.
We care about our customers, so if we do not receive the remittance, we will inform our customers at first and inquiry what happened. Because we are not in the local, only payer who can contact local western union.
As for the remittance reaches to the transfer bank,and how long will release the remittance,sorry that we can't control of it,because it depends on the banks.That's why there is remittance available time in the receipts.Hope that you could understand that.
If you money is returned,western union will notify you.
If the remittance has reached to the transit bank,then it will be released finally.
Please don't worry,we will keep you updated.
katier70
12/24/17

Placed my order a few days ago, waiting for DD to pick-up payment. Looking forward to getting my pre-shipment photos!

aa2157
11/27/17
• Updated review

I finally got my bag, it is perfect, very well made. I would give a 5 star rating but gave a 4 because they should be more clear about shipping and should respond to emails quicker. I would purchase again.

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hello A A. we are sorry for the delay. Since it is the Christmas rush it is a bit busier than usual which is why email responses are taking longer. Thank you for your feedback & we will work on improving our service. We hope you enjoy your bag. :)
“Where is my bag?”
11/27/17
• Previous review

I am very upset that I paid for my bag over a week ago and they have stopped responding to my emails.

ceec11
10/8/17

Minor hiccups that took time to solve (you have to understand they're in China...) but overall solved. Still waiting on a replacement but the bag I did get looks great. Very accurate and good quality.

tessp6
10/6/17

I took one star off for shipping problems. Purse was mailed within a couple of days of payment but the tracking number I received showed the purse was at the Chinese post office for weeks and it never updated. I contacted customer service and they said it was held up in customs. After 6 weeks it showed up on my doorstep. It had a different tracking number than the one they sent me so Im not sure if they reshipped me another purse or if there was some mix up. Either way I have it now and I love it. To me it looks exactly like pictures of the real one I found on the YSL website. Dimensions are the same. Leather looks the same and smells real. Details like chain, logo and snaps all look like the real one. Packaging was really nice too. Overall Im very happy with my purchase. I will buy more purses from them but I hope the shipping is a bit quicker next time.

yuyah
5/14/17

The LV bag I bought from Designer Discreet is getting "patination"! They're that good and skilled! Ask them tons of questions they'll come back to you once they're available, be patient. Delivery was very fast too and the packaging was neat, a very satisfied costumer here. Would be coming back for more

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Thank you for the lovely review & enjoy your bag! :)
sharlettleo
4/27/17

Update on previous review! Let me start off by saying I am very critical, so this bag is far from perfect to me. But I own several authentic LV bags. I read several reviews that said this site had counter quality meaning you can't tell the replica from the authentic but you definitely can tell the difference. Everything is perfect on the bag except the color of the canvas is slightly off. Overall I am happy and will be carrying it.

aiyej
4/5/17

They are honest and professional at designer discreet!! I'm really impressed with the way they handled my service!! They had a hard time getting the perfect quality of bag I wanted and when it finally arrived, it had a fault they had missed... BUT, they worked with me every step of the way and were patient and very understanding, replied all my emails and chats, and finally, we agreed on a different bag even though I had to pay more for a different bag, the effort and compromise they put into the process made it all so worth it!! Trust me, this is outstanding service!!! And the final bag I received yesterday, GORGEOUS!!! FLAWLESS!! I'm ecstatic!!! The only reason I took out one star was because of the initial issue with the first bag... but I would advise that you be proactive about less common bags... or ask them about bags they have in stock and stick to more common brands. Overall, I'm happy with designer discreet!

jazminv1
3/3/17

I was skeptical at first. But shipping was fast and the quality was amazing. They do their best to try and fix any issues. I do wish they would work on their communication with customers better though, but other than that i'm satisfied :)

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hello Jazmin we hope you enjoy your bag and are working on improving communication! :)
alexh99
9/14/15

I have been buying from DD for about 5 years now and they have always treated me well as a customer and include gifts everytime I purchase now since I have stayed loyal. I really have never had the patience to go through a million replica sites since it is always hit or miss so when I first found DD I was happy to finally find a company that sticks with their promise. My last order had a hiccup as I got the wrong purse but when I emailed them they said they would exchange it. I took a star away for the mistake, and for their sometimes slow responses (especially on weekends or holidays) but their quality is good and worth the wait for! They are also very polite and courteous each time I deal with them.

Lauren you should call your bank and ask them if the wire went through. I had to wait 4 weeks for my payment to arrive. It was a bank issue. They shipped once my payment was deposited into their account. The bag and wallet I got are beautiful though so it was worth the wait. I am planning on using Western Union in the future so it is an immediate payment.

By Renee L.

Bagvalley is fake and related to pursevalley.cn which has very bad reviews if you haven't looked into them. They are also indeed stealing our pictures. Feel free to contact us with any other questions.

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hi Jen please let me know if you still did not receive your tracking #. Sometimes an error is made in communication. Let us know who you were communicating with and we will reprimand them. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. :)

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Today makes it exactly 20 days since I made a payment and my order hasn't even been shipped....they keep telling me every time that in 2 days it will be ready.... please anyone who value their money id advise to never try order from them

By kazeem o.

Hey how long did it take to come I just sent money yesterday?

By Sandra j.

Hi Zoella, our customer service does not work on Sundays in China hence why you didn't get a response. Please rest assured your order is processing.

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hi dear if you want to receive an order status update please contact our customer service through wechat or email. Sitejabber does not inform us of questions so we cannot give up to the minute responses on here. :)

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hello H.H you do not need to shop with us if you feel uncomfortable. We are honest & transparent with our clients regarding payment procedures and do not pressure people who are uncomfortable into buying since already receive hundreds of orders weekly from happy & satisfied clients. If you would like to pay with credit card we suggest you purchase an authentic bag for full price.

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hi dear we only use DHL for UK orders so you do not need to pay extra for that. We have a good reputation for a reason - don't worry you will love your bag.

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hi Jen I am glad to see you got your order through your answer. Enjoy your bag! :)

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Designer-Discreet.ru staff and other customers.

Designer-Discreet.ru?