Designer-Discreet.ru reviews

designerdiscreetbags@gmail.com

8 reviews with 2 stars

christianaa5
2/13/19

I ordered two items which's shoe and bag but unfortunately the LV bag was seized by custome and the letter I received from them I sent it to DS but no response till now it was really unfair I hope the do something

mabler4
11/27/18

I was a dedicated buyer for 5 years for my growing collection. Then I purchased an LV Artsy. After a 9 week wait my bag arrived. The handle was so poorly made I couldn't use it. I let them know of the deficiency immediately and they proclaimed they will not produce this bag anymore so there is no option to exchange for a proper one. After going back and forth, there was no resolve. A year later I see they are still selling the Artsy. When I contacted them they said there's nothing they can do as too much time has gone by. They offered for me to repurchase the same bag at 50% off, which they thought was a very generous. I've spent a lot of money with this company and felt undervalued and so, I do not recommend them.

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hello Mable,
Thank you for your feedback.
We have learned the matter thoroughly.
You received your parcel in April , 2017 and contacted us to ptovide feedback on the so-called problem.
We recommend that you return the bag at the moment, but you said that you like this bag, so you refused.
We value each of our customers. In this case, we want our customers to have a good shopping experience, so we offer you a big discount, and you accepted and used the discount in your new order. This meant that you agreed and accepted the artsy bag.
But after two months, you want to return the artsy bag back to replace the handle. Our bags are all produced on a whole set basis, we don't have any extra handles available, I believe this can be understood.
Due to material shortages, DAMIER AZUR has been sold out and was not available for new further production, so this bag has been discontinued. At that time, only Monogram was in stock. Because you like this bag very much, our company offers 50% of this solution, allowing you to buy a new monogram arts. Although you did not accept it. I believe that if you switch to another company, they have already ignored your request because your order has been completed and you have already accepted the discount and used it in a new order.
It has been more than a year since last year. We have a lot of customers asking and wanting to buy an artsy bag, so we decided to start customizing this bag.
After more than a year, you contact us and want to change the artsy new handle. As we said before, Our bags are all produced on a whole set basis, we don't have any extra handles available. Even after such a long time, we are still happy to help our customers, so we applied for a 50% plan for you to customize a new DAMIER AZUR artsy.
We appreciate each customer to offer their feedback, but we also hope that the facts can be truly explained.
bahars3
6/12/18

I have ordered a bag from thier website like 2 weeks ago, but I have no clue what happened to their website is like crashed and I cannot caontact them because I dont have thier customer email.
So could anyone please give me their email address so that I can contact them.
Thanks

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hello dear,
Sorry for not responding in time.
Due to the server issue,we were unable to work properly.Right now it's working again.
Sorry that we couldn't reply you in time,and we quite understand your anxiety.
Feel free to contact our customer service staff if you have any questions,they will reply in the first time after they got your letter ,please wait patiently.
sammiem22
6/10/18

I ordered 2 sneakers and 1 purse about a 1 week ago. Payed through western union and that same night the website went down. Ive been trying to contact them through email but no answer yet. Starting to get very worried at this point.

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hello Sammie
Sorry for not responding in time.
Due to the server issue,and it was our weekend,we are unable to work properly.Right now it's still being repaired.
Sorry that we couldn't reply you in time,and we quite understand your anxiety.
We will verify your order after receiving the remittance,please don't worry.
Our customer service staff will reply in the first time after they got your letter ,please wait patiently.
alisont37
2/5/18

Communication and shipping were all fine but when I opened the box the LV Neverfull MM was very dull. The canvas is so dull that it seems as if you cannot see the monogram. I am very disappointed. I don't want to wear the bag, I will give it away.

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hi Alison
Neverfull is our top selling bag. The workmanship and materials are great. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service staffs and we will help you.
hannahs86
10/27/17

Bought a ysl Kate monogram. looked legit. wore it one time just to go to dinner and took the train home and the tassle was gone, it fell. I paid $400 for this purse and expected a little more than some glue holding the tassle in place. When I contacted customer service they said I can have it repaired but have to pay for shipping both ways. I checked and it'll be around $70. So $70 more dollars to send to china for their factory to glue on the tassle. Probably won't even see it for a month + Then when I said this to them they said I must have pulled it hard they don't understand why it fell. shouldve just saved for the real thing. Told them I'm tossing the purse in the trash.

tracym138
5/20/17

So I have to admit I have been a really big supporter of DD for the past couple months, as the 2 bags I got from them have been "spot on". I've posted in multiple groups singing their praises....however, the leather trim around the top of my Never full mm has started cracking after only 3 Mos of use!! When I 1st got my bag there were several areas around the top that were peeling too, so I glued them down - now this!!!

When I reached out to Emily at CS she told me it's just normal wear & tear of the bag, what??!! it's only 3 Mos old & it's been sitting for the past 3 weeks. She told me to GOOGLE how to take care of my bag, seriously?!! I actually applied leather conditioner to it a couple weeks after I got it.

It makes me Very angry when Customer service is BAD when they sell you a faulty product. Granted it's only a $300 bag. I was just thinking of ordering from them again & they lost me as a customer. Beware it's all just CHINESE CRAP!

By the way, this is replacing a 5 star review that I wrote a few months back :-(

Tip for consumers: Be patient with correspondence as they are 24 hrs ahead of us. Also, plan on about 2 weeks to receive your order.

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Thank you for the lovely review & enjoy your bag! :)
tiffaniea
12/12/16

I spent 1200 got half my order which took a month and they lost the other half refuse to email me back or refund me! Buyer beware

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hello Tiffanie, your second package has arrived now so the matter is resolved. As mentioned on our blog EMS was overloaded with orders and their shipping time increased dramatically compared to the usual shipping time frame. This was out of our hands as once we hand over the package we do not have any further control over the timeline. This is why we moved to shipping with DHL temporarily for the holiday season. This should not be a problem with future non-holiday season time periods. You can read more about the shipping delay here: http://designer-discreet.cn/2016/12/02/notice-regarding-shipping-for-december-orders/

Lauren you should call your bank and ask them if the wire went through. I had to wait 4 weeks for my payment to arrive. It was a bank issue. They shipped once my payment was deposited into their account. The bag and wallet I got are beautiful though so it was worth the wait. I am planning on using Western Union in the future so it is an immediate payment.

By Renee L.

Bagvalley is fake and related to pursevalley.cn which has very bad reviews if you haven't looked into them. They are also indeed stealing our pictures. Feel free to contact us with any other questions.

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hi Jen please let me know if you still did not receive your tracking #. Sometimes an error is made in communication. Let us know who you were communicating with and we will reprimand them. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. :)

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Today makes it exactly 20 days since I made a payment and my order hasn't even been shipped....they keep telling me every time that in 2 days it will be ready.... please anyone who value their money id advise to never try order from them

By kazeem o.

Hey how long did it take to come I just sent money yesterday?

By Sandra j.

Hi Zoella, our customer service does not work on Sundays in China hence why you didn't get a response. Please rest assured your order is processing.

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hi dear if you want to receive an order status update please contact our customer service through wechat or email. Sitejabber does not inform us of questions so we cannot give up to the minute responses on here. :)

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hello H.H you do not need to shop with us if you feel uncomfortable. We are honest & transparent with our clients regarding payment procedures and do not pressure people who are uncomfortable into buying since already receive hundreds of orders weekly from happy & satisfied clients. If you would like to pay with credit card we suggest you purchase an authentic bag for full price.

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hi dear we only use DHL for UK orders so you do not need to pay extra for that. We have a good reputation for a reason - don't worry you will love your bag.

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hi Jen I am glad to see you got your order through your answer. Enjoy your bag! :)

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Designer-Discreet.ru staff and other customers.

Designer-Discreet.ru?