Designer-Discreet.ru reviews

designerdiscreetbags@gmail.com

catherinel53
5/31/18
Do NOT order them anything: either you'll get awful items (poor quality ever) or (my own experience) you won't even receive your order! Their MISERABLE customer service is beyond mediocre: the only solution they "offer" is that you send them more money (an additional 50 % of the total amount you've already paid!!!) to send you another order - without any guarantee this one will arrive due to customs.

So stay away from this so-called great replicas seller: keep your money safe and buy to another supplier but AVOID DESIGNER DISCREET or you'll regret it...
Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hello Catherine,
Could you please tell us what problems you encountered?
As to what you said"you'll get awful items (poor quality ever)", which makes us very confused.
Did you receive our items before which unsatisfy you?If yes,feel free to contact customer service staffs and tell them your order number,they are at your service.
The time of Customs Clearance is uncertain,because it depends on the local Customs.We can't control it,hope you can understand.
If the parcel has arrived at the local Customs,we have no right to interfere. Because this is already beyond our ability.
But if you need any help, we are willing to help you.
Supposed that a parcel is in our local Customs, we can consult the local Customs and try to work it out.
So please don't worry, maybe the parcel is awaiting for Customs clearance. If the package is detained, we will also have corresponding measures.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
amyj162
5/31/18
As an ex flight attendant and someone thats also worked in the apparel industry for 2 years....so Ive been around all these Chinese factories , and Ive done a lot of business with Chinese people and I know what we need... Ive seen and touched amazing replicas ! I know what China is capable.of. And theyre hustling us white people with DD. They can do s lot better. They can do an exact replica. Of any handbag. Buy they dont
Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hello Amelia,
You said you worked in the apparel industry for 2 years,then you are supposed to understand that there is no comparability between different industries.
If you compare the apparel industry with the leather goods industry,it's unreasonable.As saying goes,difference in profession makes one feel worlds apart.Believe that you understand.
I suggest you can try some other replica companies and order the same product for comparison.
because there is no better ways to see the true without comparison. Personal requirements are different. There is no problem in the eyes of normal people.
In the eyes of very discerning people, they feel that they are all problems. Because this is a copy, you will be more sensitive to everything.
If it is a genuine product, you will feel that It doesn't matter.
The hardware we use is the highest quality of the entire replica industry.
If you don’t believe it, I sincerely recommend you to order from several other companies and compare the quality . The only we can guarantee is the best replica.

We have been doing business for many years,it is with good faith that we have won the favor of our customers. This is why we are still active in this industry. And we are willing to help our customers.
You said that you bought a genuine Caleido for $1300 USD and spent more than $1,000 on DD.
We have checked that your order value is less than $1,000, and you have purchased three items instead of one item. (It took less than 1,000 USD to get 3 items. The average item is only 333 USD, I believe you will calculate.)
So we also hope that you can truly describe the facts instead of exaggerating them.

Regarding what you said "you cannot inspect your purchase because that requires unwrapping. If you unwrap and are not happy then have have reason to believe you wore it."
We suggest you to check the back and forth conversation . We provided preshipment photos before shipping.
And we sent the item with your consent. From beginning to end we are as far as possible to meet your requirements.
We provide a return policy, but this is based on a rule that complies with our policy. We did tell you our rules before you unpacked it.
Our FAQ was written very clearly. I can tell you with certainty, No company in replica business or other business can provide a refund even if the customer removes the protective film.
If anyone can say yes, you can try. I can only say that this is a lie.
The customer's satisfaction is our utmost pursuit, but we can not live without rules.
Even if you buy an item at the counter shop,I believe that they will not give you a refund after you removed the protective film, but we are happy to help our customers,
even if you removed the protective film, we still agree that you return the items and you also accepted our regulations.You are unsatisfied with the wallet,we approved to give you refund.It can see that you have a choice for refund and we do respect and willing to refund you.
We checked the wallet based on your pictures,it complied with our refund rules. But you have removed the protective film of the Prada bag,that's why we need to charge 30% restocking fee.
What's more,you can examine the bag without removing the the protective film. You can move the protective film to one side. This will not affect the inspection of the bag. The protective film can move back and forth with enough space. Becasue the protective film is not fixed.
Finally,it's a pity that you are unsatisfied with the purchase.
kristinaz3
5/23/18
Amazing bag!!! I ordered mine with the silver chain and I just cant stop staring at the beauty of the colors, the pink is exactly as it looks in the picture. Well worth the money and fast shipping.
lindad370
5/19/18
I previously wrote a bad review about their return policy regarding my Gucci Dionysus, which was first purchased bag from DD. But I deleted the review because they provided the best costumer service for my next purchase. I ordered few more bags and received perfect condition in two weeks after I submitted the order. The bags are beautiful and almost accurate. I wont say 100% accuracy because I owned several authentic bags and I can tell it is slightly different. If you want to have designer bags and no plan to resell it, DD is a good place to purchase because it is not scamming or fraud you wont loose your money. One of LV bag I purchased is hard to tell it is replica. Make sure research and compare with authentic before buy and look closely the pictures on the website, you wont regret it. Thanks again DD!
Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hi LInda,.
Sorry could you please tell me your order number so that we could figure out the situation here and help you out. Since there is time difference between us, sometimes we might not be able to give you response timely. I hope you could understand. I believe there exists some misunderstandings so please be in contact with our staff from Customer Service Department as soon as possible.
liliana14
5/18/18
I wish I could post pictures but these people are really bad people... they have bad quality materials, would not admit they are wrong and send you in accurate stuff that is clearly wrong! Look God will punish you for taking people's hard earned money.. you will never find peace and your children's children will want for money! Thieves That exactly what you are!
Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hi Lolly,
Sorry We have some inquiry about your reviews. Could you please inform us of your order number?
We need to, first of all, figure out who you are since we have not received this kind of feedback from our customers recently. Sitejabber is easy for you to post your photos. We do want to see what the problems lies.
Please be in contact with our staff from Customer Service Deparment the moment you have come across any problems. When they are informed of your feedback, they will try their best to help you out.
Lastly,all our items are produced only for counter quality. We have always been in the pursuit of producing the best replica and making our customers enjoying the best products with less money.
johng877
5/1/18
Last week I gave DD a poor review because the Celine Classic Box handbag I ordered for my wife was in Customs Limbo. I thought my bag had been confiscated by Canada Customs. Emily at DD followed up with me almost daily to reassure me that the bag was unlikely to be confiscated by customs, rather only delayed.
Emily was right and the bag was released by customs after about 2 weeks. I received it 2 days later.
The Handbag is well made with all correct Celine details and packaging. SUPERFICIALLY it LOOKS GOOD, however there are some annoying and POORLY EXECUTED DETAILS. The shoulder strap has the pre-cut punch holes in the wrong place. CELINE WOULD NEVER DO THIS. Makes the strap look sloppy when worn.
I have ordered 3 bags from DD and all have been good. This poorly executed detail forces me to give this bag a 4/5 rating.
Its a quirky system for payment and delivery, but I think this is just the nature of the Replica business.
DD is not a scam website. They really do produce and ship quality handbags that are close to the original. They do it all the time and they know how the system works.
Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hello,
Sorry to hear that
And sorry that we couldn't make a response timely due to our holiday.When you emailed us, we believed you got a reply automatically sent by the system or you could see we have post an Moment on the Wechat about our holiday notice. Besides, there is time difference between us, we could not make it to give you the promptest reply. We are sorry but we still hope you could understand.

As to the confiscated parcel you described, have you received any correspondence from the local customs? Or have you consulted the local postal office or Customs about the status of the parcel? Since the time of custom clearance varies, it is out of our control. As what you said, you consider it confiscated.

We have many customers from Canada got their parcels smoothly. The parcel left China safely and when it arrived Canada, we have no say in the custom at your end.We are a responsible company and if the parcel is confiscated in China, we are definitely to re-ship a brand new one for them, which you can see from our blog. And if, unfortunately, it is seized at your end, we also have corresponding solution to this situation. Please rest assured.

After you have told us the circumstance, we did have our staff be in touch with our postal office consulting the status of the parcel but it has arrived in your company, we can not do anything. We understand what you feel now as it is your anniversary present. But could you please try to contact your post office or customs to consult the exact status of the parcel and tell us what you have been told? If you have any requirements, please contact our staff from Customer Service staffs, they are eagerly ready to help you.
paulettej3
4/30/18
I was super skeptical when I placed an order but holy cow did they prove me wrong. I'm someone who spends ALOT on authentic bags, and I stumbled upon designer discreet and thought hey why not give it a try. If I get a bag I save $$ - if I get burned I learn a lesson. Well I got the bag (LV Petit Noe) and damn it is a beaut!! I paid via wire transfer - the communication with them was a mixed bag, but they were very friendly throughout the process. I definitely recommend them!
Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Thank you very much for your approval of our products.Please enjoy your bag. Look forward to serving you again.
ayan52
4/28/18
[Updates below - 1 month of runaround!] I would not recommend buying from this site, if you are afraid something might go wrong. Because when things go wrong, they won't stand behind their product. I feel the quality of the product I received is not up to the price I paid; I learned my lesson, to buy regular products from a reliable vendor. Don't believe endorsements from bloggers - they may have gotten gifts/special treatment. (Also: Notice most 5-star reviews are by users who are writing reviews for the 1st time, 1 review only. Vendor disputes fake reviews by referring to sitejabber's IP address policy, but you can easily go around that w/ VPN.)

I recently bought a pra*da shoulder bag, and shortly after I ordered, the product page was taken down from their website. After I sent money through Western Union (which was highly sketchy, too, in that I was asked to change the recipient from what was listed on the website), I was asked to send them a photo of what I'm ordering to "confirm" the size. Luckily I had saved one photo on Pinterest, but otherwise apparently they weren't sure what I ordered. They kept saying, "Don't worry." About 11 days after the money was collected on their end, the bag arrived with a defective strap. There was a warpy spot / loose leather on the shoulder pad underneath the chain. I contacted Emily via WeChat to see if I can exchange. She tried to tell me that was part of the design and it was "artful." I pointed out, if it was part of the design, then it should appear on both sides (i.e. left and right from the middle of the pad), whereas this defect is only on one side. She replied by saying "Hello dear, We suggest you check it on the store first" (I assume she meant the website). I said the product page has been taken down. Then she says, sorry this product is so popular ("hot-selling") it's sold out (as if I was trying to buying it)... Anything you say, they kind of play dumb and act as if they don't understand it. It's been very frustrating to say the least. As for the product, I can't say it was of great quality either, for the price.

One thing for sure: If something goes wrong, they won't take returns, and you can kiss your money goodbye.

[Update]
After ignoring me for 4 days, once I wrote this review, I heard back from Emily in WeChat. Of course. She says it was a misunderstanding, that she meant to tell me to go to a physical store to look at a bag, to confirm that the defect (warpy strap) exist on a real product. (... no comment. Aside from the ridiculousness, the local NM is out of that bag anyway.)

As for the vendor comment about pre-shipment photo, they never sent me any photo. I've been told that I have to request such photos at the time of ordering, in order to receive any. I was the one who sent them a photo of the bag, because they asked me to send a photo to "confirm size." So I even gave them the measurements of the bag.

There is no return policy posted on the website FAQ. It just says, "If you have a complaint regarding your order you can email us". I've also been told not to contact them through gmail and WeChat at the same time, because communication may get confused (see photo #2). So I have been in touch through WeChat.

I'll post the screenshot of a response I got (photo #3), upon telling them there is some excess leather popping up on the strap (it's not an indentation and I told them so). They want me to shrink it by blowing hot air on it with a hairdryer, or press it down with a heavy object. Truth.

[Update #2]
I first inquired about exchanging the faulty product on 4/26. Please note it's now 5/14. It's been like pulling teeth. After telling me repeatedly that it's an indentation that developed during shipping, to blow hot air on the wonky strap, and after I told them about 5-6 times it's NOT an indentation, Emily says they'd contact the factory manager. Then after waiting some, I asked again on 5/10 if I can return or exchange.

Emily then sent me a few choice pictures of some random old beaten-up bags (I'll try to attach the photos), to say "see, it's normal for leather to be warpy!" Then she tells me, that it's problematic that I seem to have removed the protective film, and per their policy the protective film needs to be intact to return the item. (*It's basically their protection/way to not accept the return if need be - I mean, how is a customer supposed to inspect the item w/o removing the outer packaging?!)

Also she informs me, because "China is a more stringent import control of the country" (as written) I'd need to mark the bag's value as 20 dollars. So this means, if I get to return the item, I can only insure it up to $20. If anything is lost/damaged, basically your loss, even if defective product is the cause for return.

She also tried to tell me that this would be deemed as a return due to my style preference (which means 30% re-stock fee).

She also told me, if I chose to keep the item, "For this so-called trouble," they'd give me a LV coin purse on my "next order." (<- Note that I'd have to give them more money. And yes, she did write "so-called trouble.")

Naturally I was not happy with this response. Then Emily told me that their "inspectors" inspected the bag and it was "perfect before shipping." (... If it had been "perfect", it probably wouldn't become crooked only on one side of strap!!)

I told her (maybe for the 10th time) that I've owned many other brand name leather bags, and never had this problem on a strap.

I got the latest reply this morning - after 2+ weeks of back and forth - that says:
"Hi dear,
Thank you for your reply.
We have explained to you before that it is a normal phenomenon but it seems that you cannot agree with us. Therefore, our manager agrees to replace for you. Please have a look of our replacement policy and respect and comply with our policy. Thanks for your understanding."

It is yet to be seen how this will go. I will update again, if exchange is successful.
[The 3 photos of (faux?) ksny/Coach bags are the photos of some random beaten-up bags Emily sent me via WeChat, to somehow prove to me my bag is fine.]

[Update #3]
After I mentioned to Emily how the bag came in a pretty shoddy box (instead of "PRADA" being imprinted/embossed on the box, there was just a cloth label - like ones you might find on the neck of a shirt or something - that said "PRADA Double Bag", although what was inside is NOT a Double Bag at all) which was already torn in the corners upon receipt, apparently they got cold feet that their bag/packaging might not make it back through the Chinese customs.

Emily wrote me back to ask me, "Hi dear, Did you blow it with hot wind?" and to tell me, *AGAIN* that "This is a normal phenomenon," and since I got such a good deal, "Believe an indentation is understandable." (AGAIN it's not an indentation.)

Then she went on to tell me (never mind the box lid came to me already broken) that they would need to CHARGE me "packaging fee" because their policy is "to keep the bag and packaging are intact and unused."

Further, she tells me: "Actually we don't wanna waste your money(The freight cost, 30% depreciation fee, and there may be tariffs" "Finally our manager told us, if you were willing to keep the bag, we will give you a $89 gift on your next order OR an additional 3% discount on your next item." [as written] <- "3%" on a $400 bag =$12

SO NO, NO RETURN IS ACCEPTED. Their solution only involves giving them more money.

[Update #4]
Emily says to me (the same thing she told Lily Y, noted in her 1/26/2018 review):
"Why worry it so much? If you wear it confidently, noone will notice."

...$#$#%^&?! That's your comeback, for a faulty bag? That's weak, man.

[Update #5, almost a month later]
It's funny how they become suddenly fluent when explaining these so-called "policies". After reiterating the "company regulations" of not removing the packaging etc, Emily says, we all have to go by rules. (She also recommended AGAIN to "iron the leather flat".)

Her conclusion: "Personal requirements are different" and it's because some people are more discerning they see faults in the products. Says I am being more picky, because it's a replica. (Are you kidding me?! I'd be much more picky if it had been a genuine product.)

She wants me to purchase bags from other companies and compare the quality, and says "it's a pity you are not satisfied."

So there you have it. If something goes wrong with your order, the ending is, "it's a pity."

[Update #6 - I give up]
As she told others before (try searching for all the 1 star reviews - same story), like a broken record, Emily says:
- I have to pay 30% restock fee since the packaging/protective film was opened
- I have to pay for shipping BOTH WAYS to have a replacement shipped
- I can only declare the bag's value up to $20
- If I incur any tariff/tax then I'm responsible

= ...all for a defect that is their fault, I'd be out more than $200 (30% + shipping).

I'd told Emily that is unreasonable, but she keeps repeating, "please comply with company regulations." Unless I'm "OK with the rules" above, I can't return.

I get it now. Her job is to basically wear you down until you give up on returning the item. She still doesn't give out the return address. I learned: This is a company to AVOID like a plague, including their sister site (perfect c club).

Tip for consumers: If you're OK with paying $400 for a bag that is not passable as legit (because it's shoddy), then you should go ahead and use the site... from afar it's probably fine. But if you actually want decent quality, I'd avoid.

Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hi,
Regarding your confusion,we are willing to help you.

Sitejabber will not allow many reviews with different signatures from the same IP to ensure the authenticity of the review. The system is aim to reconize and control fake reviews. So you cannot leave fake reviews on sitejabber since they will check your ip address and reject them all as fake since they know it comes from the same person.We have an incentive for our clients to leave a review if they are happy in order to get a free gift with their second purchase - that is how we collect our reviews. We have a reputation since we take care of our client
As to change the payee name.we are sorry since that it's out of our control.The moment we got notice from our bank we have keep you informed right away. As you know, we receive a large of remittance abroad every day so we have no idea when the quota of this given name is full. That is why we suggest our customer if they confirm the item, finish the order ASAP.We have always been looking for more appropriate alternatives to this tricky situations. But sorry we are now still in lost.

We sent photos just for the purpose of re-confirm the right items in line with the order. We have encountered situation that some of our customers changed their items after payment.Just in case.

We consider there is a misunderstanding in our communication. What we said about going to the counter to have a check does not mean go to our website.It means the counter shop at the mall or something like that. The reason why the bag is discontinued on our website is only because, the bag is out of stock in case some customers place an order but to be told that we cannot have it delivered. We appreciate your understanding.

We have relevant return policy,you can refer to our FAQ on the site.

If you have any questions,please contact our Customers Service staffs,they are willing to help you.
juliab134
4/27/18
I have ordered a bag, that arrived safely and extremely fast (less than a week in.Europe).
The quality is amazing, you can.not tell the difference. It came with all tags, boxes and cards.
The seller was really helpful and I felt reassured even though you can send the money by western union or bank transfer only.
I am planning to.buy more from the seller.
saniahs
4/25/18
I've just rec'd my LV Gracefull -MM size delivered in good condition to my house.

Im happy with what I see. The bag looks so perfect and so real.

My compliment to DD team that has make it happen so professionally. My questions were entertained politelly & the purchase process was handle smoothly. Thank you.
serenau
4/11/18
After 3 weeks I received both bags. Gucci and Valentino.
Im very happy about them and the quality is very good.
Im itskina di I perfectly know both breads. I have orginnals bags and shoes and I have to admit that I am impressed by the quality of my new replicas.
catn9
4/11/18
Ordered at the beginning of CNY and took a while to receive my order...but customer service was great and very responsive. My LV neverfull is beautiful and great quality. Will order again soon!
cj348
4/11/18
This was my first time ordering from any replica dealer and I was really hesitant but I just received my order and am very happy that I ordered with DD. I love the quality and DDs attention to detail. I ordered right after the CNY and it took about a month from the day I sent the payment. They were backed up with orders which is understandable. The communication was great, all of my emails were answered within 2days. They are the real deal! If youre hesitant, just order 1 item that is in stock so you can feel comfortable with their process but they are NOT a scam company. I am very happy with my Evelyne bag and wallet. Looking forward to placing my next order....
natashan9
4/9/18
I am super pleased with the bag I received. Ordered the lady Dior mini in Patent gold hardware. Order took about a week to arrive after payment is made. The bag is made with so much precision. Every hardware has a protective decal go prevent it from scratches! Will definitely purchase again!
yolanday4
4/8/18
So I read a ton of reviews and felt like it may have been a scam, but accepted the risk and went for it. I chose the Louis Vuitton MM Neverful since it is a classic and I have many friends with the actual one. I ordered and sent my money via Western Union (the first time I've ever used Western Union, but went to Walgreens, used my debit card and it was pretty easy). I sent the confirmation and they responded they would collect funds and send me a tracking number once sent which could take a few days for processing.

After almost 2 weeks, I was becoming more nervous so I emailed and received a tracking number that didn't work. I emailed again a couple days later and received the correct tracking number, which I was pleasantly surprised that the bag was already in the US at that point. I received my bag probably 3 weeks from ordering it and I couldn't be happier. The bag is lovely and so spot on that I didn't tell either of my friends who have the same bag in different colors that it was a replica and they totally think it is real. The attention to detail with the hardware, print, etc. is excellent. There was a slight odor (I think they painted the red outline of the leather handles) but it went away after a day of having the bag unwrapped. Overall, I would say communication isn't the best but just be patient and you will be satisfied.
mikyl1
4/8/18
I am very satisfied with my purchase. perfect leather, perfect print on the handle, beautiful stitching and perfect brass prints. I hope I can buy again soon.Thank you Emily
ivanam9
4/4/18
I am very satisfied customer.. everything great.. good communication, kind people, great products, fast shiping..
annes210
4/3/18
I purchased an hermes belt a few weeks ago which i just got in the mail. It looks great!

I also placed an order for a birkin 30 on March 15th. It hasn't shipped yet but I will circle back when I receive it.
roelfienb
4/3/18
Ordered a Lady Dior and I couldnt have been more satisfied. The bag arrived in three weeks and the quality is amazing. I m already looking for another bag to order . You will not be disappointed if you order with them
sophiat22
3/29/18
I ordered a Pochette Metis and honestly am floored by the quality. I have quite a few authenthic Louis Vuitton bags and DD is the only place where the canvas most resembles the real deal. Their shipping is also quite fast this time. I see to wait three to four weeks but I got this bag within three days after given the tracking number! Ive been a fan of DD for quite a while and theyve yet to disappoint.
sp1258
3/25/18
I have purchased both bags and shoes from Designer discreet and am extremely impressed with both! The quality is exceptional and their communication through the process has been to a high standard as well. Highly recommended!!
violetsa
3/24/18
I have purchased a medium Evelyn bag and the quality of it is truly high. The leather is soft and the stitching is perfect. My entire experience with DD throughout the purchasing process was very good. At first I was worried to send money via WU, have read countless reviews, however I am very happy that I took a chance. They definitely have a repeat buyer in me ;)
ladyl8
3/18/18
I placed my order for the Gucci lady web bag in red. Not only did I receive my order in a timely fashion. But I was also given a free Louis Vuitton wallet as a gift. The craftsmanship of the bag is exceptional. As close to designer quality as possible. I see no difference. Amazing choice and will be purchasing again soon.
anak33
3/16/18
• Updated review
So I can't believe I am writing this...but I did get my bag today! It's really pretty close to being real. The quality is phenomenal!
However, the shipping process, communication and the anxiety that came along with ordering from China was really awful. but in the end I am very happy with my purchase. Big relief of sigh~
I really want to get another bag from them but my husband thinks I didn't learn my lesson :) Should I order from them again??? that is the question?
Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hi Ana, we are happy you finally got your bag. As mentioned before the ONLY reason why this took so long is because you ordered around the Chinese New Year and we were away for 3 weeks. Also the seizure rate for parcels is about 1/1000 so that was also a chance of bad luck. We hope you enjoy your bag now, and recommend you shop well of outside of CNY timelines to avoid these types of delays in the future! Happy shopping! :-)
“Are these reviews fake?!!!!”
• Previous review
I ordered my lv never full bag on feb 5 and I still have yet seen my bag from this company designer discreet. And Im seeing all these new reviews with current orders as of even right on this day stating they are satisfied March 12 which is my birthday!!!!! This is bull $#*! and I cant believe how fraud this company is!!!!!!They are making fake reviews to pull more coustomer to buy their bags in cash and never sending them. This is soooo inhumane. Please do not trust these reviews. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY BAG!!!!!!! The rep is telling me they will send in the near future!!!!What the f?!!! What In a year!????! I will continue to write the most truthful reviews until I get a resolution !!!!!
Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hi Ana.Sorry to reply late because of Chinese New Year,and there are many e-mails piled up.We just checked the information of the parcels. We encountered a problem. A small number of 5 parcels were detained in Hongkong. I'm very sorry about that there is one of yours. Don't be frustrated . We will mail the new parcel for you again as soon as possible. Please rest assured, we are a moral company.
sl306
3/16/18
• Updated review
Responding to DD:
DD: If you were not satisfied with the products, you could contact our customers service staffs to solve the issue. We have our promise,if customers were not satisfied with the products, we could provide replacement or refund.
Me: Emily is in contact with me over wechat, but I have not been offered a replacement or refund. I am being asked to ship the bags back, with the risk that they will be confiscated and I have been told I WILL BE RESPONSIBLE IF THIS HAPPENS.

DD: We noticed that you contacted customers service staffs on wechat and E-mail which easily led them confused. That's why we strongly suggest customers to contact on one specific way.
Me: This is not my problem. Your departments should be talking to each other. I was told that the message from WeChat will be passed to the shipping department. AND I also indicated in my emails what I wanted. Same message as in WeChat. So there is no excuse for confusion.

DD: You mentioned that the Chloe Marcie is bigger,but in fact there is only one size of Chloe Marcie.
Me: My point is that this replica is not identical to the original, and you should not say "Mirror image replica" on your site.

DD: Sorry that we didn't send you the preshipment photos in time.We just got back to work after CNY,there are plenty of orders,and we want customers to receive their order ASAP,so we sent the items according to the order and the note.
Me: Again, an excuse? What do you mean "in time"? There was no preshipment photos. Fullstop. This is the genesis of the whole problem now. Order was not sent according to the note because the note said send me pre shipment photos so that I can check the colour before you ship.

DD: We checked your order,and confirm with the warehouse,the products we sent is in accordance with your order. If you have any problems of mismatch color or size,please contact our customers service staffs,and provide photos.
If you need other style or size,you should leave a note when you place an order and keep in touch.
Me: I provided the photos. I will also upload them here in due course. I already mentioned a few times, I could not order the Navy/Gold as it is not available on your website. I can only order Navy/Silver and indicate what I wanted in email, WHICH I DID. But it was IGNORED.

DD: I hope that you could look at this issue rationally and objectively
Me: I hope you can deal with this professionally. I'm not going to bear cost of shipping back. Stop trying to make me bear the cost of your system failures. Stop trying to convince me that I like the colour that I didn't order.

Exactly how are you convincing me that you are any different from other replica sites?

Update: Photos have been uploaded. People can OBJECTIVELY see for themselves that I did not receive the colour represented on the website. And I will emphasize again I asked for preshipment photos in both WeChat and email.
Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
S B.: Emily is in contact with me over wechat, but I have not been offered a replacement or refund. I am being asked to ship the bags back, with the risk that they will be confiscated and I have been told I WILL BE RESPONSIBLE IF THIS HAPPENS.

DD:About the returning package, we will tell some risks in advance.If we didn't tell you,,I think it will cause more problems,what if these risks happened.Then you will think it's a scam.So we told you in advance to make you more clearer.You could refer to our return and replacement policy(which lie on the 12th and 13th item in the FAQ in case you can’t find it.)

S B.: This is not my problem. Your departments should be talking to each other. I was told that the message from WeChat will be passed to the shipping department. AND I also indicated in my emails what I wanted. Same message as in WeChat. So there is no excuse for confusion.

DD:As for your questions,we have checked, you spent a long time from consulting to placing your order.Our customer service staff Emily has told you that when you place an order, you can leave a note of the color and hardware you want, but when you placed your first order(3 items), you didn't leave a note. Our staffs noticed and marked the product that you want.But you didn't proceed your order.Then, you placed another order(2 items) during the period. There was no note under the new order and you didn't contact us to tell your requirements(Perhaps it's the reason caused our confusion under such circumstance).Our staffs sent the items according to the order,hope that it's understandable.

S B.: My point is that this replica is not identical to the original, and you should not say "Mirror image replica" on your site.

DD:On this point: the products we sell are the same as the products on the site.The bags styles we sell are very comprehensive in the replicas industry.Because different people have different requirements.What we can do is only make the best replicas. It is not authentic. Of course,we will tell your suggestion to our factory.

S B.: Again, an excuse? What do you mean "in time"? There was no preshipment photos. Fullstop. This is the genesis of the whole problem now. Order was not sent according to the note because the note said send me pre shipment photos so that I can check the colour before you ship.

DD: We just cite the facts instead of excuses. In a word, it was our fault for not giving you the pre-shipment pictures. Hope you could understand and accept our sincere apology. We try best to meet the requirements of the customers. But we just wish the customers can get their parcel asap. When we found that you asked for the Dior navy bag with gold hardware, we provided you with the pre-shipment pictures that were intended for the last customer. And it seemed that you definitely like it.In addition, in the last question you asked for the pictures of black, navy and purple. We are sure that you are torn between different colors and want all the color preshipment photos we can give in order to decide the bag. For this, we truly advise the customers to try the real one in the executive store and decide the color. It is better for us all. We serve many customers every day not just one customer and the orders are piling up to process. Hope you could understand our dilemma.

S B: I provided the photos. I will also upload them here in due course. I already mentioned a few times, I could not order the Navy/Gold as it is not available on your website. I can only order Navy/Silver and indicate what I wanted in email, WHICH I DID. But it was IGNORED.

DD:As you said that you contacted us and stated the request, we believe that you have your answer in the 2th and 3th point. Hope you will understand. As for the color difference, you can see the pre-shipment pictures we took. Because of difference light and angles, it showed different colors. But it definitely is navy instead of other colors.We checked your account and found that you gave bad comments to other stores when you shopped in their shops. But they didn’t response. From this perspective, you see that we are a company with a strong sense of responsibility, for we are willing to solve the problems customers met.(I meant the true problem not fake one.)In We Chat, you talked to Emily, customer specialist, the navy is not dark enough and you want change the hardware for darken color. When this problem was solved, you claimed it didn’t match the real one.And now you said the package has some issue. (Knocking stuff) Though you got plenty of problems, we answered every question patiently. If you are truly in need of help, we are willing to help.
“One of the unlucky ones. Sucks.”
3/9/18
• Previous review
I really wanted to like these DD people. I ordered from another replica site before and was badly burnt by a low quality Capucines and $#*!ty pre and post sales service. I thought paying more (practically double) for DD would solve that problem because they look like they carry better replicas, have decent reviews, and offer better service. Seemed logical? More $ = Better odds of a decent replica that has gone through QC? Not all replicas are made equal, we all know that.

DD failed me on all counts, and I'm left feeling like I have been shortchanged and wasted my time and money. Thankfully I reduced my order from 3 items initially to 2 that I actually paid for, so I feel less annoyed.

1. CNY period: I was corresponding with Emily over Wechat before CNY, and was assured I could choose the colour of my bags based on pre-shipment photos. I was contending about the Navy colour of a Lady Dior, as it looked purple on the website, and I said I wanted to see the actual bag before it shipped. I was assured that I would get photos and the chance to confirm the colour choice. With that, I paid during the CNY period while they were on holiday.

The day that I paid, I emailed them with my free gift choice, and specified I wanted the Lady Dior with gold hardware, but I was deciding between navy, black and dark purple, depending on what they send me in the preshipment photos. (Navy/Gold is NOT available on the website, so I can't order that colour combi without emailing them first. That means to say my order was conditional, and I put caveats everywhere that I could that I wanted photos BEFORE shipping.)

2. After CNY, I received an assurance email from Crystal that they got my order, were going to pick up payment, were checking on my free gift choice, and that I would get pre shipment photos.

3. A week later I got a notification that my WU payment was picked up, and not wanting to take a chance I immediately emailed DD to make sure that I can confirm the bag colour before it shipped.

4. Two days later I receive an email from Emily saying sorry for the delay, my mail was lost in the spam. (Suspicious, I dare say impossible? They use gmail, and Crystal had replied to the same chain earlier saying they were collecting my remittance. Eventually they also sent the correct free gift colour, which means they got my emails, for sure.) Emily sent me a link to the Lady Dior I had ordered on the website, asking if that is the colour I want. I replied at this point saying I want the black (less likely to fail), and I asked for measurement details of the Chloe Marcie.

5. Later that day, I come home to a package with a Lady Dior in a shade of blue I've never seen nor approved. I also get a Chloe Marcie which looks like the Large size rather than the Medium. No, I don't appreciate that I got a more expensive / larger bag. I don't like the Large - bigger is not necessarily better.

6. I receive another email from Crystal saying my package had shipped and they can't change my order.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. C'MON DD. After ALL that.

Now I'm stuck with 2 bags, 1 in the wrong colour and 1 in the wrong size, even though I was assured so many times along the way that I would get to see the photos before the items shipped. I can converse in Chinese so I was quite confident they could understand me, if they didn't get it as much in English. In any case, the English on their website is absolutely fine. So what went wrong?

I think the experience was good until the box showed up unannounced at my door. I knew then it was over. They did not do any better than any other site out there.

This is the true curse of going for replicas. It's really a 50-50 chance and if you're lucky, you get what you want, fuss-free. Otherwise, you'll just be stuck feeling sore, poorer, and stupid, like me and a few of the other reviewers who placed faith in crooks and got what we deserved I guess.

Customer service is their top priority? Really? Trust me on this one - you ain't that special, no matter what you do! The money that has left your hands, treat it as sunk cost. Spend it only if you have it to spare, and even then, you could end up feeling angry and cheated. Don't believe the promises of pre shipment photos, or for a moment feel any more assured than on any other site that you're paying more hence you'll get better service.

Bag reviews: Chloe Marcie not worth it. Lady Dior is pretty nice except I got the wrong colour.

Two cents: Go for bags that you know they've spent decades perfecting the fakes. LV monogram items are probably your safest bet.
Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hi dear,
Thanks for the review.
If you were not satisfied with the products,you could contact our customers service staffs to solve the issue.
We have our promise,if customers were not satisfied with the products,we could provide replacement or refund.
That's why we strongly suggest customers to contact on one specific way.
order and the note.
I hope that you could look at this issue rationally and objectively
If you have any questions,we are willing to help.

Lauren you should call your bank and ask them if the wire went through. I had to wait 4 weeks for my payment to arrive. It was a bank issue. They shipped once my payment was deposited into their account. The bag and wallet I got are beautiful though so it was worth the wait. I am planning on using Western Union in the future so it is an immediate payment.

By Renee L.

Bagvalley is fake and related to pursevalley.cn which has very bad reviews if you haven't looked into them. They are also indeed stealing our pictures. Feel free to contact us with any other questions.

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hi Jen please let me know if you still did not receive your tracking #. Sometimes an error is made in communication. Let us know who you were communicating with and we will reprimand them. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. :)

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Today makes it exactly 20 days since I made a payment and my order hasn't even been shipped....they keep telling me every time that in 2 days it will be ready.... please anyone who value their money id advise to never try order from them

By kazeem o.

Hey how long did it take to come I just sent money yesterday?

By Sandra j.

Hi Zoella, our customer service does not work on Sundays in China hence why you didn't get a response. Please rest assured your order is processing.

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hi dear if you want to receive an order status update please contact our customer service through wechat or email. Sitejabber does not inform us of questions so we cannot give up to the minute responses on here. :)

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hello H.H you do not need to shop with us if you feel uncomfortable. We are honest & transparent with our clients regarding payment procedures and do not pressure people who are uncomfortable into buying since already receive hundreds of orders weekly from happy & satisfied clients. If you would like to pay with credit card we suggest you purchase an authentic bag for full price.

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hi dear we only use DHL for UK orders so you do not need to pay extra for that. We have a good reputation for a reason - don't worry you will love your bag.

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hi Jen I am glad to see you got your order through your answer. Enjoy your bag! :)

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Designer-Discreet.ru staff and other customers.

Designer-Discreet.ru?