Review of Dermico.co.uk

Dermico.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

latoyaht
2/5/11

I placed my order from this site and became suspicious just after a week when i noticed my product had still not arrived and the money was still pending to come out of my account. When I emailed them about this they promptly took my money the very next day and do not respond to my emails or phone calls. My bank won't help me as they say I know where the money has gone. However consumer direct informed me that my bank should be able to help me under the visa debit charge back scheme. Hopefully I will get back my £62.50.

I googled Dr Vincent Kent and his same picture appears on aesthetics Ireland this is just another scam. I emailed them thinking they could help me. Dermico is at the top of the list on the Jan Marini Europe website as retailers not to use as they are not authorised I wish I had seen this before. I just got too comfortable buying online now i'm without my money or product.

ws
1/6/11

I'm sad to say that I am a victim of this site. I have been buying items from this site since 2009 but only had problems recently. Bought £200+ worth of items, never arrived. I've emailed and called (straight to voicemail) but these are ignored. I wish I had found this site sooner. I am reporting to trading standards and will contact my credit card company for refund.

Beware of
dermico.co.uk
dermico.ie
dermico.net
dermico.eu

Some contact details that I found that people can try:
*****@mac.com
*******617

Good luck to everyone and I hope you get your money back.

jonathanb4
1/2/11

Brought products off this web site a number of times over the past year received them every time. Then on the 13th December brought £44 worth of products, which I have never received. I am now worried i have lost my money. They won't answer my emails or calls. Any ideas on how I can get my money back?

Any help will be great.

lisal10
9/23/10

I ordered a product for GBP32 but they have charged me twice, also it has been 2 weeks now and I still haven't received it. I have left messages and sent emails but no response. I have bought from them before so I didn't think there was a problem till now. I have just come across this site and I wonder if I have lost my money now, has the co. gone bust?

katerinas
9/13/10

Placed an order for face cream at £38, when it arrived it did not have a sealed lid and looked like it had been used.......tried to get a response from the company but no one is home so i sent it back only to find a few weeks later the same cream came back with no lid on and i think a bit more missing...... stay well clear.

carolinep
9/8/10

I ordered from Demico a couple of months ago and received what I ordered promptly and without fuss. I needed a few more products and sent in an order to them a few days ago.

I ordered over £100 of products from them and after belately finding these reviews I did wonder if I had lost my money. However the order was delivered in full today, 3 days after being placed by first class recorded delivery. Can't ask for more so I have rated them based entirely on my own experience to date.

lisal9
8/17/10

i bought products and recieved them but one bottle was empty in no time and realising after buying another it couldnt av been full to start with as the second bottle lasted ages,so beware i think these products have been used already which is disgusting as the products are too expensive to be only half full !!!!!!

garym8
8/13/10

Having used Dermico on a couple of occasions over thew past two years without problem, I ordered £200 worth of skin products from them in late June 2010. Although I received some of the items they still owe me products worth £80. I've emailed on numerous occasions and left voice messages but no one ever responds. Avoid!!!

joelleh
7/22/10

Have ordered from them 3 times and everything fine until the 3rd time when one product did not arrive. Have tried to call and email and completely ignored. Have now asked my credit card company to chase.

niamhg
7/10/10

I've been buying from Dermico for over a year and have never had any problems. Dr Kent most helpful when I've emailed him in the past for product advice.

glynisk
6/15/10

dont use this company!
they don't respond to emails and their products failed to arrive

lw2
6/14/10

Do Not use this site - they never answer the phone or the their emails!! I ordered products and only received some of them - and they looked like they'd been opened! Buyers beware!!!

pollyb1
6/9/10

I ordered products from this site worth £44 but I never received the goods. I have tried contacting Dernico by phone,email and I've even sent a recorded letter which was returned to sender. I have been in touch with Consumer Direct and am now taking up the matter with the Citizens Advice Bureau. Buyer beware!

joannan
6/9/10

I have ordered £80 worth of goods and paid to have them sent by Royal Mail recorded delievery. 2 weeks later I have still not received them and all emails/phone calls are being ignored. I am now unsure whether this is even a real website. I have now had to contact Trading Standards Agency etc etc. Stay away from this one!

Questions? Get answers from the Dermico.co.uk staff and other customers.

Dermico.co.uk?