Discount Dental Supplies reviews

Tel: 1.866.333.6825

pamelan37
Pamela N.
11/19/17

Anthony was very helpful in working with us. Much appreciated and we will be ordering each trip down in the future

michelles469
Michelle S.
8/31/17

Should not have had to set up an account to order something that we will not order again for at least a year. Simply using a credit card number would have been much more convenient.

jackiee30
Jackie E.
8/14/17

I have only ordered once so far, but product was delivered quickly. I was surprised by the phone call from company thanking me for my order and asked how they could help with any of my order needs.

drz3
Dr Z.
7/23/17

Great Selections for all needs. I will be shopping with them until I retire (I have only been a dentist (Just Graduated) for 7 months. That means many many many more orders!

todda55
Todd A.
7/14/17

Just found your site and was impressed by your selection and prices. Checkout process was easy as well.

kristenc71
Kristen C.
6/29/17

We have been very pleased with their website and products! Bryan and Anthony are great to work with!

mariam446
Maria M.
6/29/17

You need to add more supplies to the site. I have a hard time to find them and when I contacted you, that specific supply is not in the site.

mariam447
Maria M.
6/29/17

You need to add more supplies that Im still not find in the catalog, like Neo-Drys, Pro-Angles with brush, PacFil PC (Gutta Plastic Core Carrier) size #20, 25, 30 and 30, cotton pellets and other item that I didn't remember at the moment, we love your company and prices, we started ordering from you since march of this year, we expend around $10,000 or more a month, so we would like to order everything from your company, that's why we would like to find all our supplies here. Also, we been referring some of our friends. Thank you

paulav29
Paula V.
6/29/17

I don't like your new website. I couldn't find previous order history. It was hard to find products,unless I put it in name of it. Had to go through the catalog and input item number, then it came up.Hate it!

dianef84
Diane F.
6/29/17

Found what I needed for a good price. The checkout process could be a little smoother. You have to scroll down each time the page refreshes to see the next step in the process.

kevinc445
Kevin C.
6/29/17

I thought shipping was free for orders over $300, but it shows online that ground shipping in US costs $8.95

sandhyap3
SANDHYA P.
6/29/17

I WAS CHARGED SHIPPING EVEN IF IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE FOR ORDERS MORE THAN $300.PLZ LOOK INTO IT.I NEED EVERYTHING ASAP.THANKS

danh103
Dan H.
6/29/17

I don't know how they do it.
Good service,
Good products,
and Good prices.
I save 20 percent minimum each order. !!!!!

drl37
Dr L.
6/29/17

So far so good! Web site responds well. Range of merchandise somewhat limited but acceptable. Called to get assistance on 02/09/17; spoke to Gabai....very courteous and helpful

theresad106
Theresa D.
5/22/17

the website might not be very detailed, but I called and spoke with Anthony. He was awesome and super friendly/helpful. thank you.

305 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Discount Dental Supplies staff and other customers.

Discount Dental Supplies?