Review of DentalA2Z.co.uk

Tel: +49 (0) 6221 7356 876
postmaster@dentala2z.de

biancab4
2/13/15

YOU CHOOSE THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHIPPING, but your parcel will arrive with regular RoyalMail service!!! Here as follows my experience with Dentala2z: I placed my order and I choosed the most expensive option for shipping, i mean DHL, paying a supplement of 30, 00 euros. When I asked for the track number I was told my parcel was sent through RoyalMail which I checked it has a lower cost. After several request of clarification I was told DHL is too expensive! So I ask them why on their website there's this option with such a supplement. (I repeat 30, 00 euros)! The answer from this very "professional" man was "you'll get your refund of 20, 00 euros, I was only joking". yes, you understood well this man (a doctor) was only joking ...This is the way Dentala2z is making money? Anyway, till now I have not receive my refund, my parcel, Beware from Dentala2z!!!

jenm18
12/6/14

I ordered a dental product from this company and never received it. When I wrote to them, instead of trying to resolve the issue they were quick to point out that I chose free shipping, which doesn't include insurance or tracking. It seemed to me to be a scam, by advertising free shipping but then when you use it they don't sent the product. I was told I should have used the more expensive shipping if I wanted tracking. Basically they get away with the money and back up their scam by blaming you for choosing free shipping. STAY AWAY.

chrislees
11/20/12

This was a lifesaver, along with my sanity. Encapsulated: Crown falls off-dentist charges $64.00 to reglue - crown falls off again - (*&%$##^&$ - www.dental a2z.co.uk ships professional grade luting cement to the US in only FOUR days - crown is still on thank you very much ! Fear not. It's foolproof. They provide how-to videos. How sweet is that? I wonder...root canals...

Questions? Get answers from the DentalA2Z.co.uk staff and other customers.

DentalA2Z.co.uk?