DentalA2Z.co.uk

DentalA2Z.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DentalA2Z.co.uk ranks 16th among Dental Products sites.

How would you rate DentalA2Z.co.uk?

“Excellent value and service”

Peter F.
9/15/19

We have used this company loads and the equipment is of very good quality and is delivered promptly. We have only had a slight issue once with one product and within 24 hours they had delivered a replacement. Very impressed.

“I ordered a dental product from this company and never...”

Jen M.
12/6/14

I ordered a dental product from this company and never received it. When I wrote to them, instead of trying to resolve the issue they were quick to point out that I chose free shipping, which doesn't include insurance or tracking. It seemed to me to be a scam, by advertising free shipping but then when you use it they don't sent the product. I was told I should have used the more expensive shipping if I wanted tracking. Basically they get away with the money and back up their scam by blaming you for choosing free shipping. STAY AWAY.

peterf253
September 15th, 2019

jenm18
December 6th, 2014

biancab4
February 13th, 2015

YOU CHOOSE THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHIPPING, but your parcel will arrive with regular RoyalMail service! Here as follows my experience with Dentala2z: I placed my order and I choosed the most expensive option for shipping, i mean DHL, paying a supplement of 30,00 euros. When I asked for the track number I was told my parcel was sent through RoyalMail which I checked it has a lower cost. After several request of clarification I was told DHL is too expensive! So I ask them why on their website there's this option with such a supplement. (I repeat 30,00 euros)! The answer from this very "professional" man was "you'll get your refund of 20,00 euros, I was only joking". Yes, you understood well this man (a doctor) was only joking... This is the way Dentala2z is making money? Anyway, till now I have not receive my refund, my parcel, Beware from Dentala2z!

chrislees
November 20th, 2012

This was a lifesaver, along with my sanity. Encapsulated: Crown falls off-dentist charges $64.00 to reglue - crown falls off again - (*&%$##^&$ - www.dental a2z.co.uk ships professional grade luting cement to the US in only FOUR days - crown is still on thank you very much! Fear not. It's foolproof. They provide how-to videos. How sweet is that? I wonder... root canals...

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DentalA2Z.co.uk staff and other customers.

Dental A2Z Ltd, Online Dental Store, Dental Supplies

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DentalA2Z.co.uk?

Have a question about DentalA2Z.co.uk?