Review of DemoProcessing

DemoProcessing reviews

SITE CLOSED

garyr38
4/8/15

I would say to any recording artists wanting to get a real shot at the big time...use this $#*!ing service! It took me only 5 months to hear back from a label after my submission but before that its been 20 years of hearing from no one. Time is not our friend in this music business.....dont miss your chance.

gilbertm25
3/11/15

marks210
1/30/15

Well, the service does work if thats what people are wondering. I sent my e-demo to over 150 record labels using www.DemoProcessing.com and was contacted like 2 weeks later by a indie pop record label in Germany. I am a recording artists, not a person who knows the business side of the industry to well. The label offered me a 360 deal and wanted to keep 100% of my publishing which I was not going to allow, so I declined. I get a lot of emails from labels thanking me for my submission but have not received any promising calls from any labels in the United States where I live as of yet.

Questions? Get answers from the DemoProcessing staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DemoProcessing