Review of DeliaBella

DeliaBella reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

jeaninel1
1/10/16

THIS COMPANY ( UNDER MANY NAMES: REJUVALUX, SEXY SKIN, PRODIETPIll) CONTINUES TO SEND ME PRODUCTS NOT ORDERED, CHARGE ME FOR PRODUCTS NOT EVEN SENT, AND REFUSES TO ACCEPT OR RESPOND TO CANCELLATION NOTICES!

dw507
5/22/15

September 6 2015.... I think my last post about this was last year. I just visited my dad and he found 4 more bottles from this company of cream and they are quite expensive. He assured me he called and cancelled. Now I am very upset. If you have had this experience and were able to get them to stop, please let me know. Thank you, Debbie

My parents had the same experience as other reviews.

I am so very frustrated how many companies out there that say "you can cancel within 30 or 60 days if you.....) and how many folks forget the time line and get months of charges.

The Delia Bella company sent my folks a jar of something that only has the name DeliaBella on it and ingredients with no instructions how to use it or what it is.

patriciah34
9/3/14

WHAT A BUNCH OF S***!!! THEY USES IMAGES OF ELLEN DEGENERES TO SELL THE PRODUCT WITHOUT ACTUALLY SAYING SHE USED THIS LOTION. THE FINE PRINT SAID RETURN WITHIN 14 DAYS FOR REFUND...NO REMINDER, NO RECEIPT, NO BILL. IT SLIPPED MY MIND AND ....MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED A "MEMBERSHIP" OF $94.45 NOT ONCE BUT 2 TIMES BEFORE I COULD STOP IT.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT GET SUCKED IN BY THE $4.99 "TRIAL". MY CREDIT CARD RACKED UP A BILL OF OVER $360.00 BEFORE I COULD STOP THEM AND COSMI/MD.

When i used it in the past it was just a finger tip for my face and one for my neck. I just took it into my Dermatologist and she said the ingredients are vitamins and not worth the price. Just an FYI

By D W.

Questions? Get answers from the DeliaBella staff and other customers.

DeliaBella?