Decoy Digits

Decoy Digits has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Decoy Digits?

“Greatest disposable number website!”

Logan S.
1/10/19

I thought this site would be another fake number site with ads everywhere for traffic. But, little did I know I was wrong and it turned out to be the number one place for disposable sms numbers. You can receive calls and sms and view them publicly for any purpose. I personally use it when online so that my real personal number is spam free. I recommend you use this site next time when you don't want to give your personal number away.

logans64
January 10th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Decoy Digits staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Decoy Digits?

Have a question about Decoy Digits?