Review of DecorPlanet.com

DecorPlanet.com reviews

paulinea21
10/16/19
Venice was helpful in assisting in a product return. She gave detailed information and made the process go more smoothly than anticipated.
boyuanz1
8/7/19
Venice from the Customer Service was super helpful, professional and responsive. She helped me apply the discount that I forgot to include when I placed my order. She also helped me coordinate with the sales team when one of the toilets I ordered was out of stock and found me a great alternative option. When the orders were shipped, she helped provide me with shipping information and answered any questions I had on delivery and logistics.
michaelm2503
8/5/19
I have been told they are going to make it right and I will update my review if/when they do. Hopefully they will because I was anticipating the parts I ordered weeks ago and needed them last week. Ordering them in advance didn't help me in this instance.
patd146
6/30/19
We purchased all the products for a recent bathroom renovation and were completely satisfied. The product selection is wide and the prices are the affordable. Michael was very helpful in finding the products we needed!

Questions? Get answers from the DecorPlanet.com staff and other customers.

DecorPlanet.com?