Review of DecoraPort.ca

customer.ca@decoraport.com

5 reviews with 1 star

daved219
6/26/19
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. I ordered a shower column. Order was great and delivery was quick. Then the problems started. Shower column had manufacturer defect. Took many calls and emails over several weeks to get them to send a shipping label.

Many discussions about needed a replacement unit quickly because my contractor was ready to install. I finally received shipping label, shipped the item back to warehouse and they issued a return. No explanation of why a refund and not sending me a new unit.

I called and was told they no longer have this unit in stock. Too bad nothing we can do.

Never again!!!!
charl4134
4/27/17
I purchased two LED mirrors. One of them arrived with scratches on it. They sent me a replacement, but the replacement had scratches and did not function properly. I tried several times to contact the company to resolve the issue and they have not returned my messages. I am very disappointed with the way this company conducts itself. I wish this company showed more integrity. I'm very disappointed with the service I have received.
traceys65
2/26/17
I will not purchase again from Decoraport because if you are dissatisfied with the product, which I was, you not only have to pay return shipping, they do not refund the shipping cost. I will stick with online retailers with better return policies.
ritah30
2/22/17
Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui j'ai reçu mon beau miroir. J'ai bien aimé le service et la livraison gratuite jusqu'à chez moi. Cependant j'étais surprise du service du livraison une fois rendu chez moi. Il m'a demandé un 10$ avant même de m'amener le miroir à ma porte sinon il allait la laisser a la porte de limmeuble. Donc 10$ pour amener le miroir jusqu'à ma porte. Il me disait que c'est dans les règlements alors que j'ai lu nul part ce règlement et de plus il n'été pas indiqué dans sa facture. Donc c'est un vrai arnaque. Je trouvais cet événement incohérent avec la qualité du service du magasin. J'aurais pu comprendre si le livreur m'avait demandé un tip d'une manière gentille et professionnelle. Mais non, il était ferme tellement qu'il était prêt à me laisser le miroir dans la rue si je refusais!!!! De plus je lui ai dit que j'allais écrire dans les reviews de votre compagnie cet événement.
winniew2
3/19/15
We purchased an LED mirror from Decoraport online. One side of the LED strip has 3 bulbs missing, so the mirror looks dark in one corner. We took a photo of the defect and sent it to Decoraport. After their review they asked us to send the mirror back first, before they would send back a replacement. It would be a large effort for us to wrap, pack, and send the mirror back, so we suggested that they could just send me a good LED strip, and I would do the repair. They refused and insisted that we sent the bulky mirror in first, plus doing a whole bunch of paperwork. All these hassles were caused by a defect in the product, and Decoraport made no attempt to make things easier for the customer.
Response from Decoraport c., DecoraPort.ca Representative
Dear Winnie Wong,
We apologize for the inconvenience to you. But our normal procedure is that the consumer need to send the product which has problems back to us first. After our confirmation that it is really because of the quality problem, we will resend a new one to consumer. Meanwhile, we will pay for the round-trip delivery expense. Then we will return the product which has problems to the manufacturer. We think it’s the best way to protect our mutual interests.

Thanks for your question. MAP Test: ≥500g. Best Regards Decoraport

By Decoraport c., DecoraPort.ca Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DecoraPort.ca staff and other customers.

DecoraPort.ca?