Review of Debaufre

Tel: +1 877-794-7748
contact@debaufre.com

josep578
6/28/13

I bought them a watch two years ago and had a small issue but service was inmediate and people were extreamly kind . Twice I asked for parts and twice the response was incredible. The issue in my GMT was not too important.....the little white dot inserted on the vessel fell off and my request was attended ...I received three replacement dots !!

adamk2
11/4/10

If you want a very nice swiss made automatic watch, then this is the site you want to make your watch purchase. You can order online or you can call them up personally and yes you will be speaking to a live person. The customer service is freindly and helpfull. The watches that they make is very high in quality and performance. The automatic movement that they use are the same as you would find in very high end watches such as "Longines, Omega, Oris, Hamilton" and others. The price you pay for a Debaufre watch are very reasonable. I bought the "Triton" divers automatic watch and all I can say is "WOW" pictures does not do it justice". The watch is absolutely incredible. I plan to buy another from them.
All I can say is, everyone has the right to chose where they want to buy online, but I know that this site is an A++. Very pleased.

Hope this is helpful.
Thanks, Adam.

Questions? Get answers from the Debaufre staff and other customers.

Debaufre?