Review of DearDeal

Tel: (+86) 755-23608202
810107879@qq.com

cristala
11/18/16

Ordered a hover board last November, received 3 different order numbers so when I called them to ask about it they said that my bank would not let the transaction go thru the first 2 times and the last one it finally did. Now in order to receive my order i had to prove it was me using my credit card. Sounds stupid rite? You already took my money so why are questioning my identity. Any way i never received my order. $350 down the drain.

jaycieb
7/14/16

My mom ordered me a hoverboard for Christmas LAST YEAR from these stupid people, & we NEVER got it!! I'm so DISAPPOINTED! People like this make me sick. People will do anything to get free money...

mikim6
5/2/16

I ordered a smartwatch April 22, 2016, now 10 days later it's status is still showing "Packing". If they need 10 days for "packing" I have doubts whether I will get anything at all ... Suppose I was just scammed. I have emailed them, but they never reply. Keep away from DearDeal

elisam13
3/1/16

This business is awful!!!! My husband bought a hoverboard from them. When it arrived it did not work. Engine was immediately hot, smelled like burning electrical wires and the right side of the board jumped back and forth. It was very dangerous! They wanted pictures and they wanted video so their "Engineer" could look at it. After sending everything they requested, they said their "Engineer" said it is working. All I wanted was an address as to where to send their defective hoverboard so that they could send us a working one. I am now working with American Express to rectify this situation. Do NOT purchase ANYTHING from this company as they are scammers!!!!!!!

tassop
1/15/16

So I ordered a hoverboard and I never got it I opened a dispute with Paypal and Ebay I never got my item and now they're telling me it's their financial department that has to wait till they receive the scooter back before they can refund me but on the real side is that they never sent the scooter because it never was shipped now they're telling me that they can't refund me till the scooter gets back which is a bunch of s*** these people are scammers will take your money and I'll give you some excuse why they can't refund your money the deals are too good to be true and that's why they're so cheap so you can buy em and they can send you nothing so I would be careful from buying from this place I don't know what it is its a company, a person, some one just collected our money, and not sending anything out. I now know this is a scam.

lisag107
1/13/16

I ONLY GAVE ONE STAR BECAUSE THAT IS THE LEAST IT WOULD ALLOW ME TO RATE!!!!!!
I wanted to get my husband and my kids an awesome Christmas present, looking around for good deals I stumbled on this site. I ordered a smart balance board aka hoverboard on November 24th. I was told it would arrive in 3-7 business days. I received no shipping information and I emailed them making sure that I was going to get my item on time. They sent me a bogus tracking number, I called them out on it and then contacted paypal immediately, after contacting paypal a few days later December 18th the smart balance board arrived. I wrapped it and waited anxiously for my husband and kids to open on Christmas. Christmas arrives they open the gift and to see their faces was priceless. Plugged it in and let it charge for the alotted time. The green light on the charger indicated it was all charged and ready to go.Turned it on and a red flashing light that would not go off was next to the status light on the board, we looked up the instructions we googled you tube videos. This expensive piece of crap wouldn't even move. We tried everything, so I contacted them that day, on Christmas and was told maybe it is the charger? I sent pictures and videos several times and they still seem to insist that is it the charger. The charger is not the issue, it the defective non working hoverboard I purchased. Needless to say I reopened the claim on paypal and exhanged several emails since Christmas with DearDeals and paypal and poor DearDeals idiots still want to send me a charger, oh and get this half a refund for $30.00, please tell me how $30.00 is half of $329.00??? This company is pathetic, their items are defective and cheap and they do not understand what you are saying even when you say it or write it multiple times. Note to all of you steer clear of anything on DearDeals if you think it is too good to be true, it's because it is, you won't get what you purchased and if you do it won't be working and you will just get the run around. I will never purchase anything from this company again and I will make sure I tell everyone how horrible this company is!!!!

quitaj
1/6/16

PISSED!!! I ordered AHOVERBOARD from them December 7 and haven't yet received ANYTHING THEY EMAIL ME A FAKE ASS TRACKING NUMBER TOO SMH YOU SO RIGHT THANK GOD FIR PAYPAL I SHOW CALLED THEM TODAY!! I WANT MY MONEY ASAP

jaceb
12/29/15

We ordered a hoverboard 3 WEEKS AGO, and still havent recieved it. ONE TICKED MOMMA RIGHT HERE. Totally not doing this again.

adamd39
12/21/15

PLEASE TRUST ME SAVE YOURSELF A HEADACHE GO TO DIFFRENT SITE THESE PEOPLE ARE LIARS AND THIEVES 100%SCAM SCAM

shannono9
12/15/15

I placed an order with Dear deal in November for My Daughters Christmas gift. They sent me a Fraudulent Tracking #. I contacted FedEx with tracking # and they told me they NEVER received the item from Dear deal. I have emailed dear deal on multiple occasions with NO reply. Thank Goodness I paid thru PayPal and now PayPal is in dispute with dear deal. Do NOT order from this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dsdsadsds
12/1/15

Last month, I have ordered one product that is water BackPack. But as per mistake done by deardeal team, one item (water bladder) is missing when i got the product. After so many conversation, still i have not get justice. After this feedback do you want to purchase any product ?

Tip for consumers: Service is very poor.

dukzec
7/30/15

Last week,i bought VOYE V001A 38 Tunes Remote Control Wireless Doorbell from deardeal.com,i paid with credit card,now i received the item,it comes in good conditions,their service is nice,recommend!!!+++ .

Yes unfortunately I wish I read these few comments before I placed my order Dec 2 they have responded back with lie after lie giving me 3 diffrent tracking numbers and 2 diffrent order numbers I really wish there was a way to warn anybody tring to buy from this company they are liers n theives

By adam d.
Questions? Get answers from the DearDeal staff and other customers.

DearDeal?