Review of Dealtz

Dealtz reviews

Tel: 281 769-1742

donnad54
11/18/15

I bought a Simmons Beautyrest Mattress from the. It was the best deal I could find on it and it was delivered for no charge. I live in a somewhat remote area. There was a delay due to backlog and they offered me some pillows to apologize for the delay. I was concerned about making a large purchase over the internet but it couldn't have gone better. I would definitely order from them again.

phoebem5
9/21/15

I was shocked to find a Kurt Adler Star Wars Christmas item on Dealtz.com since everyone was sold out or they were too high priced. I place my order and within a few minutes I received a call from Baltimore that I couldn't understand because of the accent. An hour later I got an email from Dealtz saying, if I want to complete my order call them. I called and I was told they didn't have the item I ordered. Three hours later i went to my charge company and found a $58.00 charge on my account. I had it removed. I think the whole situation was a little shady.

britneeo
4/6/15

I ordered from dealtz.com yesterday, and I recieved a call from a representative that left me a voicemail. I called back, a guy answered and asked if I could call back in 20 minutes because he is the only one in customer service. So I waited 20 min, and then called back, he answered again and said his systems were down and he'd call me back in an hour. I haven't recieved a call. I paid with card, my money has already been taken out. I'm really hoping this is not a scam, even though its starting to feel like one.

tinal36
2/21/15

I ordered a hydration vest with bladder included. I made sure my measurements matched the measurements they posted. I received the product and it fit perfect. I filled the bladder and it wouldn't even snap closed in the front. It was way too small with the bladder full. When I contacted them I was told it would be a buyer remorse return. I will have to pay shipping and a 25% re-stocking fee for their mistake! I have purchased many hydration vests over the years and measurements always include the bladder being full. I am beyond livid. This is a very dishonest company. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

davidp118
2/20/15

Edit: Recieved Item today despite lack of shipping info... paid for a K2.0 550 and received a K2.0 400 a lower model than I ordered!...

I placed an order for a Keurig Coffee Machine Over a week ago. I got a strange phone call on Monday asking me for my shipping information from someone I could hardly understand. All of this information was provided when I made my purchase. I called to try and find out when my item was shipped....and have been told they haven't been told anything by the shipper. No tracking number, no answers, and its been a week and judging from the shipping date range it could take up to a month. Lesson learned: Order from a reputable company and pay the extra couple bucks. At least then I would already have what I've paid for. Never again....

Tip for consumers: Don't ... Unless you like to wait many weeks for your items

prashantl
7/16/14

Awesome customer service. 24/7 and extremely low wait time to talk to an executive.

neetas1
3/4/14

Very responsive, Easy to find what I wanted

ganeshj
2/26/14

Very professional, got product exactly as described.

danielt35
1/25/14

Beautiful, items all perfect, i will continue buying!

Questions? Get answers from the Dealtz staff and other customers.

Dealtz?