Review of DealTicker CA

Tel: 866.480.3011
support@dealticker.com

laurieb13
10/28/14

Scam, Not received any of my order and have had no refund with no reply email.

ok180
7/9/14

I have gone a step forward and put in a claim with my credit card company which has credited my account the amount I have claimed and shown on my statements that they have ripped me off. They have credited my card and dealticker has 45 days to respond. They have not yet and it's been over 3 weeks. Try this route... It's better than nothing.

I just sent this back to one of the auto respond customer service persons:

Hi I Gomez,

I have tried repeatedly to get this cleared up but dealticker has continuously sent out an auto reply for anything I write. Either saying that the merchant confirms a delay etc, or that you will credit my account but that doesn't matter because even if you credit my account and i try to order something else THAT ITEM will also NEVER arrive. As it sits you have $35.00+ dollars of mine (from the old site and now your new site) and it doesn't take a fool do go ahead and order more stuff...........so, you can credit my account for the $35.00+ any shipping charge costs (that dealticker has also charged me for these items I've never received) and i will continue to use the credit you have offered me here today to order stuff I will never get again and again...

So yes, please do credit my imaginary account.

By the way, you are the only person who has been kind enough to at least put a name to your emails since trying to contact you and the owner is nearly impossible via telephone. By either myself or by the Better Business Bureau.

marcelac1
6/6/14

This is my 2nd review about this company and I have more negative things to say about them as I have been back and forth with this company for months trying to get the items I purchased in Nov 2013 and they just keep giving me a copy paste response EVERY SINGLE TIME, I don't think they actually read my emails. Its June 2014 and I still haven't received any of my 3 items and all they will offer is credit to my dealticker account which is ridiculous because then I will have to buy from them again and continue fighting with them to receive the items. They keep telling me that my items has been shipped (every month they say the same thing) yet they won't give me a tracking item. This is a HORRIBLE company with HORRIBLE customer service....stay away!!

barbg2
3/4/14

This company is a total SCAM and I wish I knew how to go about suing it! I purchased running shoes in early April, 2013, which were supposed to be delivered within 6 weeks. By July, 13 weeks later, I still had not received my order and followed up. I was told that the shoes were no longer available in my size, but they would be happy to ship shoes in ANOTHER size!! Of course I asked for refund instead. Since early July, I have corresponded by e-mail and by phone on numerous occassions, and always get apologies and promises that my refund will be received in 4 weeks time. This company is laughing in our faces, knowing that we are powerless to go after them. Please please warn your networks of friends, family, etc. to NEVER shop from Dealticker. By word of mouth, maybe we can get them to at least go out of business.

Questions? Get answers from the DealTicker CA staff and other customers.

DealTicker CA?