Review of Dealsothon.com

Tel: 01144555555
support@dealsothon.com

rameshv1
2/12/16

M/S Dealsothon is a cheater company who in the name of giving prize, scrupulously extract
money from their clients & never give prize. The team consists of great trained cheater, like
Ms.Naincy/Chetan /Shrikant / Ashok /Ankit /Lalit /Deepak etc.

RAMESH

deals10
11/17/15

You don't have to go any hassle of the shopping outside at all while easily you can visit the dealsothon review there you can go through and find the shopping podium that offers you the best brands of clothing styles whereas, you can find all the stylish outfits at very reasonable prices. @ https://goo.gl/vrXHjP

tarunr1
6/8/15

Low prices,fast and reliable delivery and vast selection. You can now buy products from popular brands like sony, samsung, voltas etc. You can purchase and product easily from any where any time. The online shopping which I prefer most is Dealsothon.com,The Customer Care is also available to help you and it helps all product related helps us wants.

mohitg2
6/6/15

I have been using Dealsothon.com for my various purchases and I must say this is very fabulous site.The products range list the fresh in the market and priced very competitive. The service is just amazing and one can be sure of the purchase and it's quality.I'm sharing my experience in Dealsothon.com.

ravik20
6/5/15

I have purchased a Samsung Galaxy S4 mobile from Dealsothon.com and got best deal. The price was very low first of all compared to the other online portals and I had already checked the local Market. The special delivery service from Dealsothon.com

manojk14
5/30/15

I'm writing this review to share my experience with dealsothon.com. As I'm seeing to many good reviews above, I hv also good exprience with dealsothon i bought too many products from dealoftheday contest in very low price and most of the time thet sent me some gift hampers absolutely free without any hidden charges, bt hv bad one too not really bad one u could say not live up to my expectation.

Last month i order samsung galaxy core 2 to gift someone in his brthday and i mentioned the estimated date. Then what hppnd first of all they deliver my handset after the estimated date and thereto they sent samsung ace..disappointment. Although after that they sent me my galaxy core bt not useful for me bcz brthday blast was already over. bt i received core 2 bcz now they r offering me in more lowest price bcz they realized their mistake.

Atlast they do mistakes bt they apologise too..

pawans4
5/26/15

I used to do online shopping with some biggest e-commerce sites of India. Bt I didn't get that satisfaction what i needed. Now i am doing online shopping with dealsothon.com they are providing lots of combo in cheapest price what other sites are not offering. And if i am having some issues so they are always ready to solve my issue anytime.
Great dealsothon.com
my deals with dealsothon.com

Tip for consumers: This is my personal experience with dealsothon.com might be u guys can hv some other issues bt my experince was great

kamalm3
5/19/15

I hv purchased too many products from other ecommerce sites some of them are good bt generally i face too many problems. Bt since last 3 months i hv strted shopping with Dealsothon.com and i never faced any problem whether its quality of product, packaging, shipping and refund policy, great experienced with dealsothon.com
I found one of the best e-commerce site in internet. Wow

Questions? Get answers from the Dealsothon.com staff and other customers.

Dealsothon.com?