Review of dealsniper

dealsniper reviews

Tel: 798580506668

chriss5
1/27/10

Be wary! I ordered a replacement version of Nintendogs from here - it was used, but the site seemed legitimate. It arrived after 2 weeks, and the game didn't work. After closer examination, it was a fake (or copied) version of the game! The only responses from their customer support line is that I pay to return the product, or buy something else from them at a discounted rate. This has been going on for 3 weeks now, so am going to cut my losses. Personally? Stay away!

tonyf
7/15/09

Absotuely appalling - shoddy goods and and a 'contact us' site from hell. It ask for detailed pictures, you attached and send them then you get a reply saying nothing was attached - been playing this cat and mouse for days now. suspect no intention of replacing my faulty goods.

ludmilav
2/7/09

PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING WITH THEM=0 STAR RATING - THEY SELL THE PRODUCT FOR A CHEAP PRICE, BUT YOU END UP PAYING MORE THEN TRIPLE PRICE.... THE COMPANY IS BASED IN HONG KONG , NOT UK AS THEY SAY, THEY DONT PROVIDE YOU PHONE NUMBER OR OFFICE ADDRESS ONLY A POST BOX ADDRESS, ALSO THEY TAKE SO LONG TO DEAL WITH A CLAIM, I BOUGHT A DS IN OCTOBER2008 AND JUST RECEIVED NOW, 27TH JANUARY 2009, AFTER GETTING A FAULT DS CONSOLE HAVING TO POST IT BACK AND PAYING FOR COLLECTION TWICE, AND POSTAGE TWICE. MY DS WAS 107POUNDS WITH THE DELIVERY AND I ENDED UP PAYING ABOUT £250, TWICE MORE THEN IF I BUY ON AND NORMAL SHOP. THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL CONFIRMING THEY WOULD PAY ME BACK ALL THE MONEY LOST, BUT NOW I RECEIVED ANOTHER ONE SAYING THE WONT, BECAUSE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS WEB SITE....WHAT SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRU, IS NOT REAL!!!!

steveno
12/19/08

Ripped off. - I came across this site dealsniper.com and purchased a nintendo ds lite for my daughters christmas. It looked a genuine UK site and seemed good. I paid high street price so no discount on the price at all and i thought it must be all above board. I paid for first class delivery and got the conformation saying my item was despatched and i should recieve it in 2 working days. 10 days passed and still no DS, i try and contact the site to which i had to wait 24 hrs for a reply. I filled out the ticket to the exact with all details.So ok, i wait and wait, finally a reply which was from Hong Kong!! She stated that she knew nothing of my order and i would need to submit another ticket. Another 24hrs pass and again a useless reply. I finally get the package. What is on the back of my mind is the reply from Hong Kong. A few days pass and then a VAT bill comes through. I knew exactly what was next, i try and contact them explaining why the product comes from Hong Kong when at no point it states this on the site, they reply with a comment and link to the customs and excise?? I try to explain my first question to them again to no avail.

Stay clear of this site. I will from now on!!!!

Happy hunting.

peteb
11/15/08

bad deals - hi i paid 107 pound for a nintendo DS and paid via paypal the console is broken (it doesnt stay charged the edges are broken and it stays on even when closed i have emailed them this and pics of the machine but if i want another sent out i must pay for it to be sent back out of my own pocket stay clear of this site

Questions? Get answers from the dealsniper staff and other customers.

dealsniper?