Dealsdevil.co.uk reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

richardc740
1/25/19

I had not heard of this site before but I purchased a pair of Beats Solo 3 wireless headphones from here after a personal recommendation from a friend. The colour I wanted (Porcelain Rose) was much cheaper (around half price!) than anywhere else I could find online including Amazon, etc. Happy to say they arrived on time (says allow 14 days but mine came in 7) and I am very please with my purchase. Will order again in the future and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. Also customer service was great too as they replied to my questions quickly.

Tip for consumers: Check their twitter feed as I found and used a 10% discount code there and they appear to offer them quite regularly.

I wanted some new Beats headphones and they were the best price here by a long way.

By Richard C.

Very easy. There is a contact form at the bottom of the website and they reply quickly in my experience.

By Richard C.
Questions? Get answers from the Dealsdevil.co.uk staff and other customers.

Dealsdevil.co.uk?