Review of Dealbrokerz

SITE CLOSED

1 Review From Our Community

jeanninep
3/7/13

Employee of Dealbrokerz.com came to my restaurant, in Houston, promising a minimum of 4 catering gigs a week, for a $399.95 one time fee for 30 day contract free trial.I signed a contract saying that if I cancelled within 30 days I wouldn't be charged any more. By the way, I wrote a check for the $399.95. After 2 weeks went by, I got a call from a guy saying he worked for Dealbrokerz, and he needed some info about our food & prices, so he could set up our online catering along with all their other restaurants online. I gave him some info, as well as my website to check out our menu. He said he'd set it all up & call me back, and that we'd be getting catering jobs sent to us in a couple more days. Another week & a half went by, and I heard from no one at Dealbrokerz. I tried contacting them, but reached no one. Then, after 3 and a half weeks, they debited my business account $4,800. Mind you, I only gave them one check for $399.95, & no further authorization to take any more from my account. After I read all the contract, including the fine print, which said that if I emailed them at :partners@dealbrokerz.com, before the 30 non contract period, I would not be chagerd the annual fee of $4,800 for their services. Luckily, I check my online banking every morning, and as soon as I saw a debit for $4,800, I called my bank and verified who was trying to debit my account. They attempted this after about 23 days, whereas the contract said I had 30 full days in which to cancel with them. I sent all this info., contract & copy of check for $399.95, written about 3.5 weeks proir, to my bank, & they put a stop on the debit, and refunded it to my account immediately, with instructions not to permit this "Dealbrokerz", LLC to access my account ever again. I emailed Dealbrokerz that same day to let them know that I didn't appreciate them debiting my account prior to the 30 days, and that I never received any jobs through them a spromised, and that they wrer to cancel my deal with them, and not try to debit my account again. I never got a return email from them. Obviously, they are a big SCAM. Be aware, please don't let them do this to you.

Questions? Get answers from the Dealbrokerz staff and other customers.

Dealbrokerz?