DayTradeIdeas

DayTradeIdeas has a consumer rating of 4.77 stars from 121 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DayTradeIdeas also ranks 2nd among Stock Research sites.

• I'm sure they're all very good but none seem to have the simplicity of Jason's reports.
  • I can recommend daytradeideas.co.uk as a great source of technical trading levels.

• Jason certainly markets himself well and I was impressed by his career experience.
How would you rate DayTradeIdeas?

“Well structured professional service”

Mitch W.
1/27/19

A great service for a beginning trader or established trader. Well put together reports which really puts support/resistance levels into perspective. Since using Jason's service my own trading has instantly improved. This is not simply a read and do service. Traders still need there own intuition and discipline to succeed. If you can do that along with Jason's service then you can certainly improve.

“Run Away”

ALESSANDRO J.
6/21/16

It is the worst financial advisor I have seen in my whole life, If we can say financial advisor. I lost USD$ 39.000 IN 03 WEEKS WITH HIS ADVICES. Never hirer them or you will loose your money

jason (82) reports (40) trading levels (5) service (44) mentoring programme (3) trading course (6) resistance levels (7) time (22) 15 years (3)
michaelc99
April 6th, 2014
trades are mostly scam and after a few trades, you understand that Jason has no discipline
jamess224
January 13th, 2015
Disappointing experience overall, as I had high expectations of this service. Jason certainly markets himself well and I was impressed by his career experience. However, I didn't find his reports that useful, on balance. They are mostly thin on detail and tend to just list pricing levels, without giving a firm enough view. While Jason is quick to claim credit when prices bounce off levels mentioned in his reports, that's with the benefit of hindsight. I didnt find his reports that useful when trading and to be honest, you can find similar content on the web for free. I also think Jason spreads himself too thinly and is covering too many markets, ranging from Forex pairs, to indexes and commodities. That's too many markets for one person to credibly cover. Finally, I assume Jason is based overseas from the UK, as his reports are published very early in the morning (1am typically). This is another drawback of this service, as forex markets are volatile, which means the view at 1am is often somewhat different from the view at 7am/8am, when most UK based traders start work. His habit of hosting webinars at 6am UK time is also far from convenient. His reports also do not address recent news/ forthcoming news, which is another drawback, particularly when there is a major news release during the day. Overall, I'm sorry to conclude that I cannot recommend this service in its current form.

Hi all & many thanks for the questions and answer...sorry it has taken me so long to add my own! I have listened to our subscribers & have now added specific entry, stop loss and target prices in my reports. I also do still provide clear support & resistance levels with 'buy on a break above' & 'sell on a break below' instructions followed by targets for the expected move. I think these are about as clear as possible with multiple trade ideas with targets to execute throughout the day at multiple entry points. My aim is to provide all the necessary instructions to cover all potential movements as well as my idea of expected direction. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve further. Thank you!!

See more answers (3)

Hi Richard, I use SMA, 100 and 200 period. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks for the help Murali. Good to see a little discussion! Jason

See more answers (2)

If you are asking if you can use our reports to trade from 9am in the USA, you can use our reports and trade signals at any time. Because global financial markets trade 24 hours a day, five days a week, we update every morning at about 3 am GMT with a minimum 24 hour perspective. We understand that our members and subscribers will begin trading at different times of the day and write our analysis accordingly.

By Marcus S.,

If you take our Premium FX subscription you will receive an email with 8 reports covering 12 markets - EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, Gold, silver, wti, Bitcoin & Emini S&P. You will also receive a summary recap of the previous days trades & the outlook for today - eg expected direction for all these markets & key trading levels. You will also receive a spreadsheet with the best trade recommendations for the day with stop loss & targets. It is a full professional package, the same we send to our investment bank clients & for serious traders only. For full details and to subscribe: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/premiumfx.html

By Marcus S.,

Hi Jodat, You can simply subscribe from our homepage, then go to your cart and make payment with a credit/debit card.

By Marcus S.,

Hello Arun, You can simply go to: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/, scroll down to the packages and click the blue "Subscribe" button for the market that you would like to receive the reports for. Thank you Marcus

By Marcus S.,

Hi, yes indeed. You can email us at info@daytradeideas.co.uk within 14 days of your subscription and we will refund your subscription fee.

By Marcus S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DayTradeIdeas staff and other customers.

DayTradeIdeas deliver a trading plan in a written report, identifying strategies with targets and stop loss levels helping you to minimise risk and maximise profit.

With over 30 years trading experience, Jason Sen identifies reliable trading strategies on Forex, Commodities, Index & Fixed Income markets every day. Our clients include thousands of traders & brokers at leading global financial institutions as well as independent traders who have relied on us for many years to pin point important support & resistance levels.

Business History

Jason Sen began his trading career in the options pits on the trading floor of LIFFE in 1987 at the age of 19, making markets on his own account. In 2001 when the trading floor closed he successfully made the transition to day trading on computer screens. Trading financial markets is all he has ever done, every day for over 30 years.

Jason uses this experience to advise traders at the largest global investment banks & brokers and is also the leading provider of daily technical analysis to Marex Spectron, Tower Trading Group and Schneider Trading, the top direct market access providers to thousands of professional traders. He provides pin point entry, exit and target levels for day traders to give them the edge, helping them to maximise profits and minimise losses. The exact same analysis that professional traders follow daily is now available to independent traders & delivered every trading day of the year by 6am GMT.

marcuss34
Marcus S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DayTradeIdeas?

Have a question about DayTradeIdeas?