Review of DayTradeIdeas

info@daytradeideas.co.uk

2 reviews with 2 stars

jamess224
1/13/15

Disappointing experience overall, as I had high expectations of this service. Jason certainly markets himself well and I was impressed by his career experience. However, I didn't find his reports that useful, on balance. They are mostly thin on detail and tend to just list pricing levels, without giving a firm enough view. While Jason is quick to claim credit when prices bounce off levels mentioned in his reports, that's with the benefit of hindsight. I didnt find his reports that useful when trading and to be honest, you can find similar content on the web for free. I also think Jason spreads himself too thinly and is covering too many markets, ranging from Forex pairs, to indexes and commodities. That's too many markets for one person to credibly cover. Finally, I assume Jason is based overseas from the UK, as his reports are published very early in the morning (1am typically). This is another drawback of this service, as forex markets are volatile, which means the view at 1am is often somewhat different from the view at 7am/8am, when most UK based traders start work. His habit of hosting webinars at 6am UK time is also far from convenient. His reports also do not address recent news/ forthcoming news, which is another drawback, particularly when there is a major news release during the day. Overall, I'm sorry to conclude that I cannot recommend this service in its current form.

michaelc99
4/6/14

trades are mostly scam and after a few trades, you understand that Jason has no discipline

Hi all & many thanks for the questions and answer...sorry it has taken me so long to add my own! I have listened to our subscribers & have now added specific entry, stop loss and target prices in my reports. I also do still provide clear support & resistance levels with 'buy on a break above' & 'sell on a break below' instructions followed by targets for the expected move. I think these are about as clear as possible with multiple trade ideas with targets to execute throughout the day at multiple entry points. My aim is to provide all the necessary instructions to cover all potential movements as well as my idea of expected direction. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve further. Thank you!!

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Richard, I use SMA, 100 and 200 period. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks for the help Murali. Good to see a little discussion! Jason

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you are asking if you can use our reports to trade from 9am in the USA, you can use our reports and trade signals at any time. Because global financial markets trade 24 hours a day, five days a week, we update every morning at about 3 am GMT with a minimum 24 hour perspective. We understand that our members and subscribers will begin trading at different times of the day and write our analysis accordingly.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you take our Premium FX subscription you will receive an email with 8 reports covering 12 markets - EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, Gold, silver, wti, Bitcoin & Emini S&P. You will also receive a summary recap of the previous days trades & the outlook for today - eg expected direction for all these markets & key trading levels. You will also receive a spreadsheet with the best trade recommendations for the day with stop loss & targets. It is a full professional package, the same we send to our investment bank clients & for serious traders only. For full details and to subscribe: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/premiumfx.html

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Jodat, You can simply subscribe from our homepage, then go to your cart and make payment with a credit/debit card.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hello Arun, You can simply go to: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/, scroll down to the packages and click the blue "Subscribe" button for the market that you would like to receive the reports for. Thank you Marcus

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi, yes indeed. You can email us at info@daytradeideas.co.uk within 14 days of your subscription and we will refund your subscription fee.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DayTradeIdeas staff and other customers.

3 Photos for DayTradeIdeas