Review of DB Advisors

Independence, Kansas 67301, United States
info@database.az

sha8524
3/15/17

They don't send rewards. They just keep delaying promising to send it. but at the end they just ignore your messages and dont answer at all. i dont recomend anyone to participate on their project. just waste of time and if you win, you will not get your reward. you can keep waiting for that.

golamm
3/13/17

I was won a country cup but haven't received any reward. After winning they ask my payment details. I was sent them my all details but they don't send any reward yet.
*****(I was the winner of 1st country cup for my region)*****

So I will recommend you to stay out of this site. Because it's totally wast of your time.

golosinasc
11/30/16

I won country cups and all they give excuses after the next...They ask you for your personal information to pay you and they don't pay you. They are scammers and I don't know what they will do with your identity. Please don't be apart of this site. Don't participate.

mohammada53
10/25/16

I participate in this website and I won 2 country cups, and when I contacted them they kept delaying. At last they told me that I sent the documents late but the truth is that I sent the documents that they requested on the same day and I was not delayed at all.

database.az is a SCAM please don't participate in it.

Anyone wants more information I will be happy to provide.

Questions? Get answers from the DB Advisors staff and other customers.

DB Advisors?