Darrenchaker.us

Darrenchaker.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Darrenchaker.us?

“Darren Chaker the SCAM ARTIST and DIrt Bag”

Todd P.
12/9/20

This is one of the worst person I have came across on the internet. He posted a review about a law office I was going to hire that was bad, but after further looking into it, just googling his name, i found out he was not someone I wanted to take advice from. He has multiple rip off reports, basically he scams lawyers and doesnt want to pay them and even says he is a lawyer. What a dirt bag.

toddp224
December 9th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Darrenchaker.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Darrenchaker.us?

Have a question about Darrenchaker.us?