Daraz Bangladesh

Daraz Bangladesh has a consumer rating of 1.8 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Daraz Bangladesh ranks 317th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Daraz Bangladesh?

“Best E-commerce Website in Bangladesh”

Rafil S.
8/18/20

They are the best e-commerce company in Bangladesh. Comparing to other companies in Bangladesh they provide decent service in Bangladesh.

“Completely commercial mentality”

Rafiqul B.
1/27/21

Very poor in identifying the real consumers. They cancelled few of my orders last time due to some technical glitches. Now they are referring those as a plea for not letting me use the cash on delivery option. Moreover, someone should hear their apathetic voice while informing their failure. Please at first know how to repent for cancelling any order then step in the business or whatever. Finally, you better remember that you are not the only option available in this platform.

julyf2
December 5th, 2019

Daraz is the one of the bad site for product. Bad bad bad bad bad. Stay away from this site. Dont patches any product

rafiqulb
January 27th, 2021

tanvirh8
January 24th, 2021

Daraz is Totally fraud. I personally suggest people not to buy anything from daraz (specially the cheap products).

Products used:
Watch

rafils
August 18th, 2020

na116
August 16th, 2020

Received gloves and musk in torn and damaged package. As those( musk and gloves)suppose to protect us, so the packaging must be in that way! So we returned both items. The rider took both items and doesn't share any acknowledgement paper. Then I got email that was informing me my return request has been canceled!
I contacted with the customer care and they denied and was asking the acknowledgement paper from the rider. So when I informed him that the rider didn't gave me anything he said "amader ei bishoye kichu korar nei"!

robertb2390
December 10th, 2019

This is tha bad behaviour. Daraz product is low-quality shipping process bat. I can't this site. Bad site.

tomic5
December 4th, 2019

Stay away from the side. I wonder a wach they give me a second hand demis which band. So don't bay any thing.

noyonh1
December 9th, 2019

Daraz is the most disappointed Brand. There are so many Products are Bad, Humble and Fiasco. In my opinion it Deserve Zero star. Don't go there because there are so many bad things. Save money

shahiduli2
March 27th, 2019

I ordered a magic pipe that was supposed to be 50 feet long. Instead, the one they sent me is only 10 feet long. The water flow is also very slow. I can barely use it at al. My verdict is that this online store is not reliable.

taylorb158
March 27th, 2019

One of my bros bought a pant, but it was size was not even close to the advertised one. Returning it was more expensive than the product itself. So My toy soldier's is wearing it now.

Questions? Get answers from the Daraz Bangladesh staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Daraz Bangladesh?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.8
Have a question about Daraz Bangladesh?