Daraz Bangladesh

Daraz Bangladesh has a consumer rating of 1.2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Daraz Bangladesh also ranks 312th among Electronics sites. The most common issues with Daraz Bangladesh are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Daraz Bangladesh?

“Fack product”

Tomi C.
12/4/19

Stay away from the side. I wonder a wach they give me a second hand demis which band. So don't bay any thing.

tomic5
December 4th, 2019
noyonh1
December 9th, 2019
Daraz is the most disappointed Brand. there are so many Products are Bad, Humble and Fiasco. In my opinion it Deserve Zero star. Don't go there because there are so many bad things. save money
julyf2
December 5th, 2019
Daraz is the one of the bad site for product . Bad bad bad bad bad. Stay away from this site.dont patches any product
shahiduli2
March 27th, 2019
I ordered a magic pipe that was supposed to be 50 feet long. Instead, the one they sent me is only 10 feet long. The water flow is also very slow. I can barely use it at al. My verdict is that this online store is not reliable.
taylorb158
March 27th, 2019
One of my bros bought a pant, but it was size was not even close to the advertised one. Returning it was more expensive than the product itself. So My toy soldier's is wearing it now.

Questions? Get answers from the Daraz Bangladesh staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Daraz Bangladesh?

Have a question about Daraz Bangladesh?