Review of Daily Checkout

Daily Checkout reviews

New York, NY 10006, US

brianw37
9/20/13

Just a quick update about a previous complaint I had about this rip-off of a website.

I ordered an item back on 04/09/12 and I have yet to receive my order, although I have been charged for it.

I have emailed this company with every single email address I could find on their site and on the internet. NOT ONE PERSON HAS GOT BACK TO ME IN OVER 17 MONTHS! They still have my money, I have nothing and they will not respond by email, phone, or by any other means.

If you want to lose your money, go right ahead and order from them, but buyer beware, this is the biggest rip-off site I have ever encountered on the internet, period, hands-down.

jenniferc26
6/18/12

I had one good experience with them, but this time, I am extremely disappointed. It's been 3 weeks since I placed my order, and the website still states that my item is "preparing for shipment". I have sent Daily Checkout an email, and have not rec'd a response. I also tried calling them, but their voice mail states that I should leave a message. However, after reading many comments mentioning that others have never received a call back or a response to their emails, and others claiming they are a SCAM, I won't deal with them again.

bobb77
4/19/11

The worst ever!!!! Its been about three weeks, and still no product. Won't answer the phone lines, and won't return emails. Looks like I will need to have the bank do a charge back. I suspect they are a scam and fraud merchant. Think twice before using them to purchase anything. They suck!!!

bitzkij
2/18/11

one of my favorite sites, products are good and price is excellent. Usually takes about 7 days to get a product.

jims14
9/14/10

Best...site...ever

Questions? Get answers from the Daily Checkout staff and other customers.

Daily Checkout?