Review of Daaveedee

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

kristink40
2/3/18

So Amazon just changed their policy on Foreign DVD's, but that doesn't help me. When I bought a DVD from them on their Amazon Storefront, there was no mention that the DVD I was buying was Foreign and would not play on my US DVD player. I returned the product thinking I would get my money as their description was misleading. I only receive a partial refund and when I contacted them they were rude and refused to give me the rest of my money back. It is a bait and switch - this is how they are making their money. Do not buy from them find another seller that is straight up and honest from the get go. I filed a claim with Amazon and they denied it because the DVD said region 4. What the heck does region 4 mean anyway? I was on the American Amazon website and I thought I was purchasing an American DVD. This is not right to the consumer and shame on Amazon for not making this right.

Questions? Get answers from the Daaveedee staff and other customers.

Daaveedee?