Customteesales.co

Customteesales.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Customteesales.co?

“My purchase”

Bill P.
1/18/20

I ordered 3 items on the 8th of Jan. all three items arrived on the 16th. My tee shirts are exactly as ordered. The quality is high, Gildan hoodie, Fruit of the Loom cotton l/s tee and a Hanes s/s tee, all are same quality that you`d get at J.C. Penney`s and just as expensive.The designs were perfect and matched the pictures exactly. I personally don`t care if the designs are not authorized, if Pink Floyd wants their money, I`ll give it to them the next time they tour the states.

billp452
January 18th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Customteesales.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Customteesales.co?

Have a question about Customteesales.co?