This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

CustomRemodel

CustomRemodel

CustomRemodel has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CustomRemodel also ranks 560th among Shoes sites. The most common issues with CustomRemodel are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate CustomRemodel?

“SCAM!!!”

Brandi G.
2/18/16

I purchased a pair of birkenstock that was supposed to be $96. Well after the transaction they took out $102! It took a month before we received anything in the mail! Well when we finally got a package it was the completely wrong item! The clogs that were sent were blue and appeared to be from the dollar tree! I had ordered black birkenstocks! I've tried so many times to contact that "company" and they got back to me once or twice (but it took weeks) and but they never would get back to me about my refund! There isn't even a customer service line! FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!! PLUS! I just tried to email the person in reference to my product and now that email no longer exists!

brandig13
February 18th, 2016
mf38
September 12th, 2015
This company is fraudulent for sending the wrong product and falsely advertising a 30 day free return period. Company will not provide an exchange or refund. Company falsely advertised that the product in question was in stock. I absolutely do not recommend anyone shop here. Be warned! Stay away!

Attempted to purchase Yara model of Birkenstocks. Received incorrect style. Confronted company about incorrect delivery, return/refund policy, and possibility of an exchange. Company contact, (Gloriy Spetty, *******@gmail.com>) who goes by Caroline will not provide information about exchange or return. Instead, she offered only a 5% refund. Please learn from my experience, they are not worth your business.
heathers86
November 23rd, 2015
Sent wrong shoes, wrong sizes, super cheap Birkenstock knockoffs, won't return e-mails regarding returns. This place is a scam.

Questions? Get answers from the CustomRemodel staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CustomRemodel?

Have a question about CustomRemodel?