Review of CustomRemodel

Tel: +1-717-805-4014
gc@customremodel.us

brandig13
2/18/16
I purchased a pair of birkenstock that was supposed to be $96. Well after the transaction they took out $102! It took a month before we received anything in the mail! Well when we finally got a package it was the completely wrong item! The clogs that were sent were blue and appeared to be from the dollar tree! I had ordered black birkenstocks! I've tried so many times to contact that "company" and they got back to me once or twice (but it took weeks) and but they never would get back to me about my refund! There isn't even a customer service line! FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!! PLUS! I just tried to email the person in reference to my product and now that email no longer exists!
heathers86
11/23/15
Sent wrong shoes, wrong sizes, super cheap Birkenstock knockoffs, won't return e-mails regarding returns. This place is a scam.
mf38
9/12/15
This company is fraudulent for sending the wrong product and falsely advertising a 30 day free return period. Company will not provide an exchange or refund. Company falsely advertised that the product in question was in stock. I absolutely do not recommend anyone shop here. Be warned! Stay away!

Attempted to purchase Yara model of Birkenstocks. Received incorrect style. Confronted company about incorrect delivery, return/refund policy, and possibility of an exchange. Company contact, (Gloriy Spetty, *****@gmail.com>) who goes by Caroline will not provide information about exchange or return. Instead, she offered only a 5% refund. Please learn from my experience, they are not worth your business.

Questions? Get answers from the CustomRemodel staff and other customers.

CustomRemodel?