This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Custompromdress.net

Custompromdress.net

Custompromdress.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Custompromdress.net?

“I bought a dress off custompromdress.net”

terry g.
7/17/11

I bought a dress off custompromdress.net. when the dress arrived, it was completely different. what i got instead was a shoddy rip off of the dress depicted. the embroidery looked like it was sewn by a child. also after my purchase i received no email comfirmation or order number. Its a scam people, there contact emails are phoney and once you purchase something you can't log into the site, there for you can't get a refund. even my paypal reciept showed no company name. I have no one to complain to, no one to answer my inquiries. I AM FURIOUS. PLEASE DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID. I payed 300 british pounds for the dress for my girlfriend, which is a lot of money to me, and am left with a cheap dress that isnt worth the shit paper like material its made with.

terryg5
July 17th, 2011
I bought a dress off custompromdress.net. when the dress arrived, it was completely different. what i got instead was a shoddy rip off of the dress depicted. the embroidery looked like it was sewn by a child. also after my purchase i received no email comfirmation or order number. Its a scam people, there contact emails are phoney and once you purchase something you can't log into the site, there for you can't get a refund. even my paypal reciept showed no company name. I have no one to complain to, no one to answer my inquiries. I AM FURIOUS. PLEASE DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID. I payed 300 british pounds for the dress for my girlfriend, which is a lot of money to me, and am left with a cheap dress that isnt worth the $#*! paper like material its made with.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Custompromdress.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Custompromdress.net?

Have a question about Custompromdress.net?