Crystal Travel LLC

Better Business Bureau
1 / 5
Reviews.io
4.6 / 5

Crystal Travel LLC has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Crystal Travel LLC ranks 183rd among Travel Agency sites.

How would you rate Crystal Travel LLC?

“GO AWAY!”

ken m.
4/27/18

I search airway ticket from Momondo and they are the cheapest one, I jump right in and enter passenger name, dob(ONLY!) no passport info asked(here may be the hints), and then next page, it asked me enter credit card info to pay. Okay, everything good. Then the payment page jump from their page to worldpay(which is fine) and there, I have to enter some repeat info. Okay then. Right after I paid, the next page told me my tickets are on waiting list and asked me to call their phone. Okay, I spent 2 hours calling, lots of waiting, and one of their million staff call back saying my flight price changed, and ask me a higher price one, I refuse and ask for refund, he said it takes 5 days for it. I might update the story later for this. Hope my momey will come back!

kenm232
April 27th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Crystal Travel LLC staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crystal Travel LLC?

Have a question about Crystal Travel LLC?