Review of CruiseCritic

community@cruisecritic.com

2 reviews with 4 stars

michaeld288
4/18/17

Yes, ACL is expensive but we have made five cruises with them and are booked for a sixth and all have been great. Only one had food quality not quite up to that of the other ACL cruises we took. The crew is generally English-speaking college students or after college folks and are always extremely helpful. Being able to request specific needs, such as food items, in advance is very, very nice. Only one of the cruises had a couple of (well-behaved) children as the rest of the group, such as ourselves, consists of the "older" generation. I don't think cost should be such a major contributor to a review but yes it should be mentioned. All the on-board entertainment has been truly great so rethink your reviews on this line, please.

steveh12
2/1/14

I have been a Cruise Critic member (screen name Coasty) for years. And I agree with JoAnn. There is so much info on CC that I find new info everytime I start looking for something. My wife and I have done a few cruises and have made some real good friends by joining the cruise ship roll calls each time we book a cruise. I would highly recommend this site if you are shopping for a cruise or have booked one and just want info about your ship or the ports.

The cruise cost is room charge, port fees,taxes, and gratuities.Transportation to and from the port. That's it. Drinks, extras, spa, shore excursions are on you. Many people spend way more than the cost of the cruise at the bars, casinos, shopping etc. You don't need to to have a really great time.

By Annemarie S.

Questions? Get answers from the CruiseCritic staff and other customers.

CruiseCritic?