Review of Crown Awards

Tel: 800-542-6044
custserv@crownawards.com

julief195
9/15/19

I received ribbons today for our 5K Run/walk. They are even better than I expected. The order was on time and complete. Can't ask for better than that. Thank you Crown Awards!

cheriep17
9/15/19

I was impressed with the product and how quickly it came especially since it was embellished. I found the same item on different sites for twice the cost.

marcusb132
9/13/19

Crown Awards is my go to supplier for custom team service awards. Their website makes it super easy to order custom awards. Their quality control and communication are terrific, so I am confident that I'll get what I ordered correct the first time.

anniea51
Annie A.
9/13/19

Will definitely use CrownAwards in the future. It was easy to order, the prices were great and it arrived quickly.

rm137
R M.
9/13/19

Even with my procrastination of what type of design to order this site allowed me to change my ideas more than once without loosing my information

russellu
Russell U.
9/13/19

30 years of playing fantasy football and fantasy baseball ... 7 championships !
Finally got me RINGS !

christineu4
Christine U.
9/12/19

Loved the last award we got from you! Now we had another cook off! YOU guys deserve an award for your awesome work! Thanks!

lisaw627
9/12/19

Trophies were shipped the same day they were ordered, quality is as advertised, very satisfied! This is the second year we have ordered trophies for our event, will order again next year!

thomass732
Thomas S.
9/12/19

Website is easy to navigate explains in detail what you get have ordered before and was very satisfied

terryl262
9/11/19

Needed an award made. Crown had a great selection. easy to order and deliver was super quick. nicely packaged for presentation.

mindao1
Minda O.
9/11/19

Ordering was simple. My items arrived just as ordered - including the engraving. Will definitely order from Crown again.

earlf26
EARL F.
9/11/19

It would be nice to have lower case lettering and a discount for multiple orders, say after 25 or so. Thanks

haleyo5
HALEY O.
9/11/19

your check out sucks had to take a lot of time to check out. i should have been about to check out with out adding address my account

keciay
Kecia Y.
9/11/19

It was quick and easy. I literally picked a design, created it, ordered it and paid for it in under 5 minutes.

davidc762
David C.
9/11/19

The web site said free shipping on orders over $100 and then the site proceeded to charge 20 buck for S&H ???

feleciab4
FELECIA B.
9/11/19

your message about free shipping is misleading, it says orders over $100 is free, however when I placed my order to make sure I will have my items before my event, I had a shipping fee

deant51
Dean T.
9/11/19

your prices have jumped considerably in 1 year.
not exactly happy about it. i will look elsewhere next year

melodyo4
Melody O.
9/10/19

So easy, great selection. I made a selection that was not what I expected, I called them and returned it without any problem. I will always conduct my business with Crown. The selection of products are plenty, the prices are beyond great, customer service is hands down! I am able to exchange the products for something else also. Next one, December!

susany81
SUSAN Y.
9/10/19

Crown sent me a reminder of an order I placed last year. I'm so thankful for that because I forgot where I ordered my trophy from! They gave me all the details including engraving. Well done!

pattyy5
PATTY Y.
9/10/19

Easy to order. Wish there were free shipping for orders of $75 as I can easily get to that number, but with such good prices, it is a challenge to get to $100.

sharonq10
9/10/19

Finally!!! A people friendly service. I actually was able to order without any problems. Thanks so much .

kyma5
Kym A.
9/10/19

I am very disappointed that you ran out of 2019 ribbon, other than custom order, with almost 4 months left in the year it is extremely frustrating as well as inconvenient. Your customer service is excellent.

marcusb133
Marcus B.
9/10/19

I use Crown regularly for awards and incentive gifts. You are the best! Website is super easy and perfect for designing custom awards.

kathyn73
Kathy N.
9/10/19

Your site is so easy to use. We have used you in the past and always know we will get what we order in a timely manner. I am getting a sample to see if these will work for a work event. If so, we will be ordering 800 in the near future. Thank you.

johnz288
JOHN Z.
9/10/19

I HAVE ORDERED FROM CROWN FOR MANY YEARS AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY ORDER, WILL CONTINUE WITH MANY MORE.

Crown Awards is a legitimate company that provided a service exactly as described. Items were packaged carefully and arrived on the estimated date of arrival.

By C M.

When I was browsing the net, this company looked legit and the prices looked good.

By Julie F.

easy peasy, easy peasy, easy peasy1 Trying to come up with 50 characters. it's really easy

By Terry L.
Questions? Get answers from the Crown Awards staff and other customers.

Crown Awards?