Cretarent

Cretarent has a consumer rating of 4.14 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cretarent also ranks 18th among Car Rental sites.

How would you rate Cretarent?

“Totally recommended!”

Eugen M.
6/13/18

Totally recommended! We hired a car with 1 month in advance, for 8 days. Among the very reasonable prices, car condition, services and interaction were perfect.

“I saw good reviews of Cretarent, but my experience...”

Lesia K.
8/3/14

I saw good reviews of Cretarent, but my experience with them was really disappointing. Was trying to book cabrio for 6 days, reply from Cretarent came after 2 days I've ordered the car from their site - this car is available and I can book it. Same day I replyed that price is good and would like to rent car. No reply after it from Cretarent. After 2 days I've asked again and got reply that the car already booked. I don't think this is nice servise, feel cheated by Cretarent. They are not interested in clients at all.

lesiak
August 3rd, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Cretarent staff and other customers.

Are you looking for a car rental company in Crete? Cretarent offers the best car rental services at cheap rates. Efodou 30, Crete, Heraklion, 71303 Greece

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cretarent?

Have a question about Cretarent?