Credittarget.us

Credittarget.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Credittarget.us most frequently mention customer service, bank information and fast response problems. Credittarget.us ranks 59th among Credit Repair sites.

How would you rate Credittarget.us?

“Scam”

Shaina Z.
9/15/18

The website was very late in replying me.Don't call them. It is absolutely scam, Very poor management, bad customer service, never respond on time, I didn't receive any response for more than four weeks for which i had to shift on some other company.

shainaz
September 15th, 2018

jhonm47
August 19th, 2018

I am happy or unhappy truly sad customer relationship.It needs to be shut down. Beware anyone who uses these services. Stay away! Frustrating services and bad quality, It is absolutely fraud. Pathetic customer service.

stewardh
August 16th, 2018

How do I get a refund? They states they need bank information to get refund! No follow ups to see how is the product is working if I am happy or unhappy truly sad customer relationship. I had a very frustrating experience with this.

jacobb148
September 7th, 2018

Shameful services, I am happy or unhappy truly sad customer relationship.It needs to be shut down. Beware anyone who uses these services. Never refer to anyone for this, bad customer service. Hectic experience.It is absolutely fraud, really bad services.

Questions? Get answers from the Credittarget.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credittarget.us?

Have a question about Credittarget.us?