Credit Links

Credit Links  has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Credit Links ?

“Fraudulent”

Tariq I.
9/20/18

This is a scam company the ask people to join into a business concept and become their agent Pay The Man agent fee of over $1,000 to become a business partner and then they tell them that we have a special program where you can go up to a doctor physician or furniture store that provides financing to their customer and you can sell our financing platform to them however I've been an agent with them for 2 years and they have never been able to fix their program their platform their fliers or anything every week they keep coming up with new problem so they can never really work they keep adding you agents and keep scaring them by charging them high fees and never complete their program so I'm requesting stay away from this company it's ran by Frank Simone and Ricky Garza from Florida company is provio LLC and creditlinks.

tariqi1
September 20th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Credit Links  staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Links ?

Have a question about Credit Links ?