CreativeJump.org reviews

bridgetb26
11/30/17

Awful follow up and customer service. My campaign ended a while ago and I have yet to receive the funds raised. Their system crashed during my campaign making possible donors leery to contribute on the platform.

mauricew10
2/16/17

I'm an a filmmaker and wanted to use crowdfunding to help finance my film. Indiegogo didn't work at all for me and I had issues creating campaign with kickstarter and when I tried to reach somebody, I found it to be impossible. So, I signed up to this new crowdfunding company called CreativeJump.org. I didn't know what to expect. What happened next was the biggest surprise. Immediately after signing up, I was contacted by someone stating that they were my personal consultant. This person walked m through the campaign set up and helped me make it as strong and attractive as could be. They edited my grammar in some place and made sure everything read as it should. It blew my mind because no one at the other site ever responded to my emails or contacted me to see if I needed help.

Once my site was live for all to see the consultant helped me promote by posting on social media and sending out press releases for me. With his help I actually raised more than I was asking for. But more importantly. He made me feel as if my film mattered and that I was important. I've crowd funded before, but using Creative Jump was the best decision I ever made. I will definitely use them again and am going to tell everyone to give them a shot. If I could give more than 5 stars I would.

Questions? Get answers from the CreativeJump.org staff and other customers.

CreativeJump.org?