Review of CreateDebate

CreateDebate reviews

Tel: -1199309380

yeshuab
7/6/18

I trusted a friend not with details but just the general fact that I was raped, and I was accused of lying. I was libeled, and threatened with false criminal action. This is the very worst site ever.

anonu4
7/26/14

Stay away! Sockpuppet accounts are running rampant on the site. The site has gone way downhill since the golden years. This can be blamed to trolls and over such causes. If anything stay away!

sitaras
9/9/13

I started off okay, then I would be attacked for my liberal views. I was called a fascist because I refused to allow bigotry on my debates, called a pedophile, someone threatened to kill me and my whole family, that person threatened to rape me and my mother, not a damn thing was done about it except banning, I was made fun of and bullied, the owner said that the abuse was my fault, and that victims did not exist, I was called a Satanist, accused of sacrificing pup[pies to Satan, multiple attack posts were made about me, and I am the one who was banned. Go figure. The site is run by a radical conservative Republican, so I am not surprised. All in all, I was targeted for my liberal views. One user said that they were going to donate a large amount of money to get me banned, and I assume that this is true due to pattern of conduct. Several right wing users also threatened to leave in order to get me banned. This site only pretends to be about free speech. Do not join.

guns
3/11/11

Create Debate is an interesting site allowing users to weigh in on a variety of topics as well as post their own polls/opinions.

To cut down on two word expletive laden responses, users are required to respond with a minimum of 50 characters. This eliminates responses by those who cannot form complete sentences.

It can be fun, give it a try.

Questions? Get answers from the CreateDebate staff and other customers.

CreateDebate?