Review of Crazy Essay

Crazy Essay reviews

Tel: 1 (866) 341-4222

stephaniea16
1/12/15

Hi, Like you all out there I was very sceptical about this site providing legit work. I decided to gamble a bit and buy an essay and it was no struggle actually, unlike some other similar sites. I read in an article about buying essays on CNN and they mentioned this site, which convinced my to try it out. But nevertheless, like I said no hassels, it was not suuuper duper expensive either and most importantly it was completed on time, successfully following every instruction and criteria I gave them. I was positively shocked, that it was a pretty very-well written essay. IT was not perfect, had to make some adjustments, but Crazyessays delivered! I know it's very hard to trust reviews, but cross my heart I'm completely honest and wanted to share the positive message about this site because it's the first one I've found that was authentic and reliable! The reason I gave it 4 stars is because I haven't received my grade, yet so I don't know for 100% certainty it doesn't contain plagarism.. But trust me I checked thoroughly and found no cheating or plagarism! ^^ Have a nice day!!!

mollyr5
7/25/14

I have tried this website crazyessay.com just one time to complete my assignment, but nevertheless, I really liked the work I have received.It was completed according to all my comments, and I have received a good grade for it, my professor said that he was really surprised by achievements. I will use this website for my next assignments, and then will be able to tell you if all the papers they write are also so good.

Questions? Get answers from the Crazy Essay staff and other customers.

Crazy Essay?