Crazycameras.co.uk reviews

johng19
8/23/10

Have not purchased from this site HOWEVER I have purchased from King of Software before, twice to be exact. I have never had issues with them and am confident they are not run by this supposed scammer.

johns55
6/18/10

Stay away from this site and the owner's other sites which are the following!!!!

1. www.kingofsoftware.co.uk
7. www.bitesizedeals.co.uk
8. www.Crazycameras.co.uk
9. www.CTsoftware.co.uk
10 www.Buymate.co.uk

As you can see the owner ** does not stop building sites to deceive and steal from innocent shoppers, he won't stop and neither will I for the sake of making this world a better place :) Eliminate this thieving scumbag!!!

johnb31
5/8/10

Please do not purchase from this website as you do not receive your goods and you will not get a refund as they say once it has reach the warehouse for delivery you cannot cancel. Please beware don't order from this site.
We had an Email saying they had Cancelled our order and would refund our money a month ago still waiting.
Only Since ordering from this website we have had fraudulent Activity on our bank account ( Money going out that we have not Authorised ) May not be due to this site but it seems strange so I would suggest to anyone out there who paid via card to cancel and request a new Card this Activity on our Account happened approx 7 weeks after we placed our order please beware & be safe and request a new card if you have made a purchase.

iang1
4/19/10

Not actually a review of Crazy Cameras; just another of ** fraudulent websites to watch out for:

Specialty Software - www.specialtysoftware.co.uk.

Same story, same fraud.

mohammr
4/12/10

this isa fraud.they take money but don't deliver anything.i request the police to find out the person and ensure him a punishment like,cut both hands,take out both eyes and cut both legs.

peterj6
4/12/10

Burn your money before using this company. Obviously theives and fraudsters working out of some obscure back room somewhere. You will not get anywhere with this gang of rogues

agnesm
4/6/10

fraud fraud and more fraud

curtisv
4/2/10

SCAM. Sign the petition -

Ditto what others have written. Ive also complained to the FTC

Ive also complained to the BBB.org/oregan- but have had no luck from these guys as they tried to contact the company on my behalf yet got no reply so they closed the case. Spent £265 on an ipod touch in January, its now April and all i get from them, despite me trying to cancel for nearly 3 months is some lame email about how i should contact my bank to get a refund.

allanj
4/1/10

This website indicates that it is in the UK - in fact it is US based. Cameras have been ordered but not delivered

ians1
3/29/10

Absolute rip off. Crooks. Do not deal with this company. They should be prosecuted.

malcolmh1
3/25/10

A thieving bunch of robbing B*stards, Trade as a UK company but are actually based in the USA. Use cheap prices to get your cash and then keep it without sending the goods. AVOID, AVOID and AVOID
25th March. Thankfully I paid with Visa and they have refunded my cash without delay, I expect they will be in touch with these thieves in the near future.

simonr3
3/25/10

CrazyCameras -scandalous, fraudulent - ditto what everybody else has already said. They have taken £78 off me for a camera they couldn't supply and have now told me they can't refund me either. I've taken it up with the US authorities and approached my debit card issuer HSBC. Please, please steer clear of these crooks.

christopherd2
3/21/10

Rubbish. Dont order anything from this site because you will not recieve it. I ordered a camera lens and after 2 months of waiting and a couple of excuse emails from them they finally told me what I already knew. 'Sorry but we cannot continue with your order - contact your credit card company for a refund' or words to that affect. Wouldn't mind but I paid with debit card and feel stupid, never again!

treasam
3/10/10

HORRENDOUS, **NOT EVEN A NO STAR** PLEASE CALL CONSUMER DIRECT (AFFILIATE OF TRADING STANDARDS) ASAP ON 08454040506. THESE GUYS HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE OF THESE PEOPLE BUT MORE PEOPLE NEED TO COMPLAIN OFFICIALLY. IT IS A LEGAL REQUIREMENT OF A UK WEBSITE TO SUPPLY A REGISTERED ADDRESS ON A WEBSITE. THIS DOES NOT HAVE ONE. SHAME I HAD NOT READ THE REVIEWS. ALSO COMPLAINT CAN BE MADE TO WATCHDOG ONLINE AND THE INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER (AS THEY ARE BASED IN USA). VERY ELABORATE SCAM BUT ONE THAT MUST BE STOPPED SO IF YOU HAVE BEEN AFFECTED PLEASE MAKE IT OFFICIAL.

philla
3/10/10

Today Crazy Cameras paid me back the £312.00 they took - I'm one of the lucky ones - send email and make noise hope you're as lucky as me...the sad thing is it will be a while before I buy from a web site - you just don't know who you can trust.

conatct details for Crazy Cameras:

FAX: --None--
Website: www.crazycameras.co.uk

elenam1
3/9/10

Their service is unacceptable. i ordered a camera over a month ago and I have not received anything yet not even updates. The customer service number provided is never answered and they have not refunded the money to my account yet even when i have requested to cancel my order

rhodriw
2/27/10

Do not use!

martins5
2/23/10

It's a fraudulent website that stole our money and never sent our camera. They don't exist.

kevant
2/22/10

This company is based in Oregon US NOT the UK. They will take payment immediately but are unlikely to actually deliver anything. They never answer the telephone, emails are replied to with automated ones and weak excuses. You cannot cancel your order online as they advise. They have had an enormous amount of complaints against then due to their appalling practices in delivering nothing. Many have had problems obtaining a refund. DON'T GO NEAR THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE RIPPED OFF.

If you are having problems make your complaint known to the BBB in the US. mailto:complaints@thebbb.org. They are already dealing with a number of complaints and will assist you in retrieving your refund and hopefully shutting down this awful website. Also, make your bank aware, I payed using a debit card but Barclays refunded after I sent them the email correspondence with this appalling shambles of a company. I also logged a complaint with the UK Trading Standards.

jamess7
1/4/10

This site is actually USA based but purports to be a UK supplier. Unkown to buyer product supplied can be from anywhere and may not be suitible for UK market e.g Nintendo Dsi console for USA Region not compatible with software and Dsi games for UK market and therefore useless !!.Take payment but ignore numerous requests to cancel sale and refund payment. Should not be allowed to use UK web address and be based in USA.

Questions? Get answers from the Crazycameras.co.uk staff and other customers.

Crazycameras.co.uk?