Review of Crazy8

Tel: 1-877-449-6932
japan_orders@crazy8.com

adesewaa
1/29/19

If there was a zero rating I would have chosen that. I am so displeased and disappointed. I ordered Children items from Crazy 8 since July 2018 worth over 1000 CAD. I never got my order. I made several calls and sent several emails but no one could resolve the issue.
They gave me fake tracking numbers to call Canada post and when I called Canada post the tracking numbers were wrong. I told them about this but apparently they do not take their customers seriously.
It's amazing that I order items from stores all over the world and it gets delivered to my house but ordering from crazy 8 for the first time and I didn't receive my item. It's quite distasteful considering the fact that Canada is so close to US and there is no reason whatsoever why I shouldn't get my item.
Now I have lost my money and I am so upset because I could have used it for other things.

joannav19
1/23/19

I ordered clothes for my duaghter , I placed my order and it said that my order could not be processed at the moment but it still toke the money away from my bank. I got no confirmation number at my gmail neither HORRIBLE SERVICE !

tierras4
12/19/18

Placed 3 different orders never got a confirmation email but they charged my account all 3 times. Called and they told me my orders were never placed. They said it was something wrong with my card, then they said it was a technical issue. So now trying to have someone else reorder but everything I had in my cart is sold out. So glad they are closing because their service is trash.

dorothyd93
12/9/18

I shop at crazy8 and thy Don't honor There word . I went on November 30,2018 and spent over 100 and the young lady that was working told me on December 8,2018 to come back and it will be 50% off and a additional 20% off if I take the Survey . And she hand written it on my receipt. I present it And the manager that was there started no she will not honor it but she will do the 20% off . She told me our corporate office is aloud to change anything and anytime they will like ... I will never shop at crazy8 again. My name is Dorothy D. email geraldij3@yahoo.com

deborahb358
12/6/18

Placed one order for my grandsons and received it promptly. The second however was cancelled with no explanation. Sounds like I might as well kiss it goodbye and hope they don't take the money out of my account. Do not recommend.

denisek265
11/25/18

I placed an order with Crazy 8 early this month. Crazy 8 sent me an email stating the package was delivered, which was false. I have a secure mailbox locker and the post office delivered the wrong package, so I never received mine. I contacted Customer Service, and rather than them file a claim with the package carrier, they told me to "file a claim with my bank" and then told my bank they had delivered the package without actually researching the issue or delivering my package. So I never received my package or received a refund. That will be the last money I ever donate to their worthless company! Their competitors have much better service. They must have named the company Crazy 8 because you'd be crazy to shop with them!

katiec155
11/8/18

The first time I ordered online from crazy8, I processed my order - double checked everything and sent it through. When I got my confirmation, it had the wrong address? I immediately called their customer service agent and they said they would fix it and could see that I had made the order just a few minutes ago. 2 days after the order was placed, I received a confirmation text from UPS stating my order had been shipped and on the way - to the wrong address. The customer service agent lied and did not change anything.

joyn28
5/9/18

This company is awful, and I will never buy from them again. I ordered a shirt at a store in Connecticut. After a month of waiting for the shirt to arrive, I called the customer service number. I was told that although my payment was processed, the order did not go through and that there was nothing they could do to help. That is the most absurd thing that I had ever heard. I told them that I had my bank statement where it shows the charge. And she said, I had to ask the bank to call them. What?! So crazy. Will never do business with them again.

carolf99
3/27/18

Worst experience ever. I ordered an outfit for an event 15 days prior. I got in about three weeks. Its like buying from China. I couldn't return it on time so I got a store credit that I couldn't use online. After going on the website and choosing items I had to pay for them. Then to realize that I will have to go to the store anyways I canceled the order same day. My surprise is I got the package by mail 10 days after and the charge on my account.. Now I have to return it and wait for the refund. Really! I couldn't believe how bad my experience was. I guess is not a good choice to buy online.

maryn116
9/19/17

My daughters clothes have been sitting at my post office for two business days!! They will not deliver until the tenth day! It doesnt have to be like Amazon, but at least make an effort to not let the customers iteams sit for processing. No thanks! They should do better...

aliceb111
8/26/17

After a bit of persisting, I was able to get my situation solved. My package was sent to the wrong address (billing instead of shipping). When I called the second time, Geff the customer service agent, was very polite and very helpful in resolving the issue.

brel6
7/12/17

I picked some cute clothes out for my daughter, when it was time to check out I put my shipping address and card info in and I was INSTANTLY charged but instead of taking me to order it took me to my bag of 17 items that is still showing that I have to check out again. I get text alerts when a payment has been processed and as soon as I submitted my payment it was charged I am highly upset and will be call customer service at 6 am NEVER AGAIN

naomis11
4/4/17

This site has super cute clothes for kids. The quality is good; the pricing is very reasonable; and they ship promptly. I order from them several times a year and haven't had a bad experience with them yet.

gretchene
2/3/17

I had my debit card information stolen and used on their website. After contacting 2 separate people and being promised a refund from both of them I still have not received my money back. The first person I spoke with before the transaction posted even promised me the transaction would not be processed but cancelled and yet the money was still taken out of my account. Now some one is telling me it could take up to 2 months for a refund to be issued. Not to mention their customer service is clearly outsourced. Stay with companies that keep all aspects of the business inside the United States. It is worth it!
DO NOT order or have anything to do with this company or its products.

brandys21
1/27/17

i have only visited your store once bc we don't have one here in the south but i order from them all the time! my son is tall and skinny its very hard to find jeans for him but not anymore i never have to worry about the size fitting around the waist they are always perfect! OPEN MORE STORES!!

samanthac76
12/28/16

I ordered Christmas items on December 17th paid xtra to have it rush delivered and they still didn't ship out till 6 days later on 23rd called waited on hold to customer service 3 times both times took me waiting on hold 30mins to even talk to anyone was lied to about my order said when they shipped they shipped it one day air I'd get it by Christmas well I didn't and that's not even all it's still not here it won't be here till December 31st and all customer service would do for all the bs is give me $10 never again will I order from crazy 8!!

nicolash28
12/25/16

They messed up my xmas order! I still haven't gotten it! I sent them an email in English they replied saying they do not process emails in Japanese

Naseem haddad

mayraa5
12/24/16

I'm very upset with Crazy 8, because I put in an online order on December 17th. My order status was 'In Progress' for a week. I called more than 4 times to your customer service at all different times of the day, the lines always busy. I never got through to speak to a person. I sent an email, auto response received saying you would respond in 2 days - never happened. This was a Christmas gift and it wasn't shipped till 12/23! Horrible service, never again will I order from here again.

amys199
12/21/16

We placed an order on 12/10. We received the full outfit minus on item. I have now waited for an agent for a combined total of 40 mins. I emailed customer service and the auto reply email says that they will respond within 2 days. This was ordered as a Christmas gift and will obviously not be here in time. They clearly did not anticipate the volume they would sell this Christmas season or hired terrible employees. If I could ever actually speak to one, I could provide a better judgement on that. Amazon churns out massive amounts of stuff very quickly. As does Walmart and Bass Pro Shop. We have had zero problems with the other orders we have placed from other retailers.

shaloeg
12/21/16

I placed an online order on December 8 with projected delivery date of December 21st. On December 21st the items were never delivered rather I received a notification that the items were just shipping and one of the main items was no longer available. The placed the order for Christmas gifts that I will not receive in time to distribute. I will never order anything from this store again. To top it off I was on the phone with customer service for an hour and a half.

brandia5
12/21/16

Placed an order on 12/10 and 11 days later it still has not shipped. I waited 30 minutes on the phone with customer service and never got through to anyone. I emailed customer service and it came back failure to deliver as if their inbox was full. Now Im wondering if i paid for something i will never receive. These were supposed to be Christmas presents. I hope that all of these negative reviews cost them a lot of business so they will start treating their customers better.

minniec6
12/20/16

I've called and called and no answer. I'm left on hold for ever. They charged my card but I have no shipping info. So disappointed WON'T order from here again. They just lost a repeat customer because of their lack of service.

melissas161
12/19/16

The store will not process my order. They have charged my credit card, but will not ship my purchases. They have stated they will expedite my shipment, but when I call back to inquire they blame the shipping company or the warehouse. I've called three different days and sat on hold 28 minutes (hung up), 32 min,48 minutes and 22 minutes. I tried to cancel my order this last time but have no trust that they will follow through based on the run-around I have received thus far. Terrible management.

jolenep4
12/19/16

I have sat on the phone for 4 hours and currently am sitting on the phone on hold again now and praying this agent does not hangup on me as well!! I was overcharged firstly and secondly cannot track my order because they do not recognize my initial email signup. But managed to charge my account. I have ordered from Amazon and they are processing their high volumes at an amazing rate and this company cannot organize themselves to meet the demands of the season. It is ridiculous! I love the clothing I ordered if I actually receive it, but I am super disappointed in their customer service!!

tamarap14
12/16/16

I placed an order paying for expedited shipping 7 days later items still have not shipped. I tried several times to call, but ended up sitting on hold for 20-30 minutes, before hanging up.My 4th call determined to stay on the line and 25 minutes later a rep finally answered.I was told they had high volumes of orders to process and my order would not arrive until atleast 12 business days
What about expedited shipping. Now I don't have the gifts I need for my grandsons. Not happy and will not order again!!

Questions? Get answers from the Crazy8 staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Crazy8