Review of Crazion

Crazion reviews

guyrobertp
10/28/15

In August, I contracted for a package on their site. It's November and I still don't have everything I paid for. BE SURE TO WATCH OUT FOR THE CHAT BOX. After chatting with a customer service representative on their very attractive web site, I was convinced that I needed a custom package for almost $100 more than what was available on the site. As of October 28, today, I have only about 1/3 of what I paid for, and I have been through several project managers so far.

ramonap4
7/16/15

Previously, my business logo design was too weak. For my business branding I need responsive logo so that I can place on digital platforms like my website and other mediums. My fellow recommend me Crazion, I have consulted the company and discussed issues with my logo design. The designers understood my need and have delivered the perfect match as my logo design show my Fishery business symbol perfectly integrated and is responsive too in just $129. Now I'm recommending Crazion to others.

thomasg42
7/16/15

Jumps & Starts custom B2B website portal is designed and developed by Crazion. The team was really supportive and they give adequate time to my project. They have incorporated all the information accurately and the portal performance is also brilliant. All this I got in very affordable cost. Thanks!

Questions? Get answers from the Crazion staff and other customers.

Crazion?