Craighill

Craighill does not yet have any reviews.

How would you rate Craighill?

Reviews from Related Businesses

richardn834
June 30th, 2021
Verified site experience
jennifera658
June 22nd, 2020

I dont know why I bought this. Maybe it's only interesting, It was an impulse. I saw a video on youtube with this, and loved how all the shirts were packed perfectly, and I wanted one. But I usually hang my clothes, not fold them! However, I did realize recently that I can rearrange my closet and by folding my clothes I can have more space, so I will give it more use now that I buy a drawer, and reorganize my stuff. Every cloth is folded exactly as the last one, which is the most impressive thing. They are very flat, so you save a lot of space.

ianh238
July 15th, 2020

I Purchased this product - Geek Robocook and it was one the best investment i have put in!
Apart from being a portable electric cooker, it has features such as PIC technology and circumvent cooking technology, which maintains the right balance between the temperature and time for cooking which retains nutritional values.
Retaining the nutrients was the go to feature that attracted me the most. As a father(who is health conscious), i was concerned about the choice of food my family is consuming to increase their immunity and this product was apt for me.

rayb312
May 23rd, 2020

I ordered some items needed for my AH system that was acting funny. All items arrived super fast and installed them as soon as I could. Love the great experience!

saml376
September 9th, 2020

I had a wonderful experience. I was able to buy several appliances at a competitive price with a superlative service. Sam kept me informed at all time and she was always available to answer my questions. I will definitely recommend and buy again from them.

carln100
August 18th, 2020

We bought this Tesvor robot Vaccum a week ago & I am so happy & excited for my purchase! This is the coolest Vaccum ever! When my hubby & I were looking for a robot Vacuum, we knew it is going to be an expensive affair but we always knew how convenient it would be for us. We have 3 little boys & you can imagine what our house (and us) go through! Our boys are amazed by this robot & kept giggling throughout & checking if it really picked up all the crumbs on the carpet & when it did, boy there were excited! O so yes, this does what it has been built to do. Came in great packaging, detailed instructions. The best part is the ease of use! As what you would expect a robot to do, it moves & finds its path to clean on it own. Great battery life, easy to clean. There's a remote that comes along with it too to help you pause, direct it etc. just wanted to give a huge shout out to it's creators for building this cool thing & helping us ease & live our lives a little better.

barbarab1242
March 19th, 2020
Verified purchase

Was good, but did not like paying so much for SMALL item

aaronf178
October 19th, 2020

I've used a number of foggers of different sizes from here. They all arrived quickly and all worked like a charm. I highly recommend them.

herryj4
February 24th, 2020

Toiletable is the best toilet review website. Where you can find all sort of information regarding toilets & their specs as well. Buying a toilet in 2020 is not a problem if you have read toilet buying guides on toiletable. You can find the range of toilets over there like American Standard Cadet 3, kohler toilets, Saniflo Sani compact Self-Contained Toilet, WOODBRIDGE Dual Flush Elongated Toilet. You can Get Toilet Prices & their complete functionality at toiletable.com

gailc343
June 30th, 2021

This vacuum is AMAZING! My girlfriend and I had been looking to buy a Dyson but the price tag of one was much higher than we were willing to spend, so we settled for this one, & I have NO REGRETS whatsoever! It is super slim and maneuvers very well in small places, and is lightweight! We love the LED touch controls display, and it has awesome suction. The light on the front makes it very visible to the eye that is is picking the dirt up, rather than just pushing it around. Super easy to clean as well. The battery still had 30% left after cleaning the whole house with it. 11/10 recommend if you are looking for a cordless vacuum for hard wood flooring. One of our best purchase of 2021, by far!

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Craighill staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craighill?

Have a question about Craighill?