Review of CraftVinyl

Tel: +1-866-929-6358
nick@craftvinyl.com

cynthias309
6/21/19

I first want to start off saying, I completed elementary school and I know how to read and understand rules. So this is a KEY factor on why I am a satisfied customer. I can clearly understand the rules and I dont get upset, when I fail to be an ADULT and comprehend the fine print (But considering the fine print is in bold...I just dont understand why others cant understand). The product is awesome and the staff is friendly, and the Owner is funny as hell... especially when the brats come in and want to flip out because they didnt follow the rules.

vanceb29
5/10/19

I laugh at all these negative reviews on here! You small business owners know how much vinyl and supplies you use! If you order on a promo day, there will be a delay in shipping. For example, do you want to get to point A to B driving or flying? I have ordered 2 orders from CR. First order was a promo day. Arrived in 2.5 weeks. That's faster than I thought it was gonna be! Next order was a non promo day. Arrived in less than a week. Oh, did I mention it was Easter Weekend that week also? I'm no business owner or anything but I do know when my supplies will be getting low. I will be ordering from CR from now on. If you're in a pinch and need supplies that day, well go to your local stores and pay 200% more! And yes that is what you will pay for your vinyl there! I looked everywhere to beat Nicks price! (Because I wanted free vinyl. Lol). Thank you craft vinyl for you're fast and quality products!!

cync3
12/15/18

If you make any negative feedback as towards shipping or product quality Nick will threaten you, find your business, and leave bad reviews!

lulug3
12/14/18

Will use your personal information to sell to others and harass you. Your identity will be stolen by this man

kristiw30
9/12/18

stay clear of this company!!!! Nick who is the owner says{his words exactly}quote" All of you have a bank account only 1/10th of mine i could give two sh**ts about"unquote well nick where do you think all that money came from in your bank account? from those you harrass, belittle and steal from! He didnt like the fact i advised him he needed work on his customer service {and if you go to the reviews every body else agrees} there isnt one single thing said about him thats nice. so after not likeing myy advice, he somehow found my home phone number , called like 16 times , got ahold of me, he then told me i wasnt getting my order that he was giving it away and gonna use my name as the promo code. this company needs to be shut down!!!!! and Nick, remember my name because i am going to be the one to shut you down and spare all these innocent people, who made you your money that you fail to consider.....your a cheat,a lie, a thief, a slander, a harrasser, no good for nothing abuser and i will get my money so go ahead and give my order away, in the end its out of your pocket honey. there is one positive review , Donald S. is actually Nick,.....good try Nick Kristi Watson

michelles388
3/14/18

The owners of CraftVinyl.com will find your business page and leave numerous 1 star reviews from multiple FAKE profiles and proceed to screenshot everything and them SHAME and BULLY you on their Facebook Page/Group which have been repeatably removed by Facebook for harrasment. But they keep making new ones. If you have any self respect STAY AWAY from this trashy business and their owners.

heatherm185
9/2/17

I put an over $100 order in for one of the sales. Read all the rules thoroughly, have ordered from them before (2015). Not only did it not ship for almost a month, but the tracking never changed to being picked up by USPS. So -- I asked for a refund. Told it was shipped, nothing more they could do. USPS said label was created but package never received. Advised them of this, was called a liar, or USPS was lying, either way I'm not getting my refund, F&#k off, and was also fired as a customer. So, TLDR, took my $100, printed a label, called me names, and kept my $100.

Would GLADLY pay much more than to deal with people as awful as this again. A company like this is a disgrace and should be illegal. They have a $5 cancellation fee if they have to cancel your order because you didn't read the "rules". They've cancelled people's orders just for asking a question and still charged them the $5, even thought heir order was within their rules. Absolutely shameful.

Google more reviews -- there's even a boycott page on this company. Don't risk it, there's such a high chance you won't get it on time, wont get what you asked for (and it won't be remedied), or they'll just altogether just straight up steal your money.

debrad33
7/12/17

They actually told us to f*** off and go back to 2nd grade and learn to read when we asked for clarification on shipping.

patriciaf68
5/10/17

These guys are so unprofessional it's crazy. I'm an intelligent person and read all of the rules and understand them clearly. They have a promo for cutting mats which states you can order more than 1 of the "same size" and pay $4.95 shipping. When I tried to check out it was trying to charge me $8.95. I left a voicemail and never got a response so I eventually emailed them. When I asked if I should order them and they would issue me a credit I was told yes but I needed to remind them because they are not mind readers! I replied if you fixed the issue I wouldn't have to remind them. They "fired me" from being a customer. My response was you can dish it out but can't take it and I was told to go f**k myself. I'm not sure who's running this place and why they think this is ok, but it's not. I will gladly pay $5 more somewhere else to get treated with common courtesy!

donalds89
2/25/17

I can not believe all the negative reviews that I have been reading about this place. If people would adhere to the rules that they agreed to they would not be writing the reviews that they are, shame on all you negative nancys out there. I placed a sizeable order last month being fully aware that there would be a delay in shipping due to what I had ordered, I did not have a problem with that. I waited and am happy to say that my order arrived this morning containing everything I had ordered in perfect shape. Way to go Craftvinyl.com I will definitely be ordering again as I am very pleased, especially that the prices are great and you just can not beat them anywhere.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you read and adhere to the rules, this way you will not have a worry in the world ordering from this place.

ginaa23
1/26/17

Nick is the owner of this sham of a business. They shipped me damaged vinyl and when asked to merely replace it; I was told to go F myself. This is seriously what the loser wrote me in my email. Stay away and find someone reputable. Awful customer service from an even worse human being.

VERY EASY ...SIMPLY SEND THEM AN EMAIL AND ASK WHERE YOUR ORDER IS...THATS IT AND NICK THE D##K WILL CALL YOU AND LET YOU HAVE IT, THEN TELL YOU TO GO F33K YOURSELF AFTER HE FIRES YOU AS A CUSTOMER

By KRISTI W.

Questions? Get answers from the CraftVinyl staff and other customers.

2 Photos for CraftVinyl