CraftVinyl

CraftVinyl has a consumer rating of 4.26 stars from 70 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CraftVinyl also ranks 5th among Craft Supplies sites.

• I'm no business owner or anything but I do know when my supplies will be getting low.

• She reported that to the admin of their website who blasted me publicly for asking for a time frame!
  • Awful customer service from an even worse human being.
How would you rate CraftVinyl?

“Great company, awesome prices, love Nick and his crew!”

Cynthia B.
5/23/20

I love this company. Nick and his staff are awesome and the deals he offers are just as great! Read the "rules" which pertain to "specials" and you'll be golden. Regular orders are shipped in a timely manner. If you don't understand what you read, don't bother wasting his time... you'll just dig your hole to sulk and cry in later when it doesn't go your way...

“Owner Leaves Harassing Reviews on Competitors Sites”

Jessica G.
5/22/20

Owner of this company harassed a company he has done no business or ties with to try to push sales to their own sites. Also will give out your personal information online if they do not like you. Would avoid and find another supplier.

time frame (8) customer service (8) order (37) business owner (3) rules (20)
cynthiab706
jessicag773
May 22nd, 2020
traceyh154
May 23rd, 2020
The average crafter buys their vinyl at the craft store with a coupon and goes about their merry way. Only the most intelligent, most business savvy, most creative crafters order from craftvinyl.com. If you have reading comprehension skills and patience, you will be a very happy customer. I was able to buy quality vinyl at a fraction of the craft store price. My order was professionally and carefully packed and arrived quickly. This is a small business owner who loves his employees and customers.
terrir113
May 23rd, 2020
I ordered from CraftVinyl and received fast. His rules say for regular non-sale ordered 1-4 business days, which is what I ordered from. I was please with my order, followed the rules and even got lots of awesome candy (not the cheap candy either).

Anytime I've had questions, his group site is always willing to answer as long as it doesn't break the rules (which most sites have rules). Example is this order-EasySub. Admin R. (Won't give her full name without her permission) posted about it and that's why I ordered it.

Terri
brittneye15
May 24th, 2020
I've been ordering from craftvinyl.com for a couple years now. I've never had a single issue. Always receive exactly what I ordered, plus extra goodies, and the prices cannot be beat. The vinyl is always excellent quality, and the selection is phenomenal! I will admit though, I am educated and I can read simple english, so reading the rules comes easy for me.... thus, I've only had great experiences. I HIGHLY recommend craftvinyl.com for all your vinyl needs.

Tip for consumers: Read the rules. It's literally that simple. Read the rules, order, save money, wait for your vinyl (your receipt is in your PayPal account), be excited when it shows up (usually with little gifts), use your high quality vinyl, repeat!

daniellec322
May 23rd, 2020
I have only been ordering since February of this year. All rules, including shipping, are laid out in big red letters. Its not rocket science. They are very cheap and quality is amazing.
bethe81
May 23rd, 2020
Never had a problem getting my order in the time frame stated. Top quality vinyl with a huge selection of different types to chose from. Contrary to what people think his customer service is some of the best there is. He just doesn't coddle and answer questions that are clearly answered on his website pages.
jamielynng1
May 23rd, 2020
If you can read and follow directions this is the best site around. Shipping is faster than advertised. I've order over 20 times and I have never had a problem. I have emailed the owner a few times and he responds quickly, and gets right to the point. The prices are out of this world! Craftvinyl.com is the best!
dianeh629
May 23rd, 2020
Read the other reviews carefully before you make a judgment. A lot of then are based on people's view of the business after THEY have made some mistake in their order and don't like that the owner has rules for how he deals with things that are blatant ignorance of the rules. The vinyl is cheap, is top quality and the service is amazing. I will never buy my vinyl from anywhere else
allisonh153
May 23rd, 2020
Nick (the owner) has to be one of the funniest people I have ever met. He is the epitome of "that's how I'd be if it was my store". Everyone says they will put their foot down but they always end up bending and giving in. Not Nick. He doesn't have time for stupidity. He gives you all of the Information you need BEFORE ordering. So as long as you can read, you'll be fine.
debbyb53
May 23rd, 2020
I don't understand what all the fuss is about?? I ALWAYS get my order in the time frame listed on the web page that I have ordered from. People must clearly not have the capability to read a calendar. Oh well. Still works for me! Thanks craftvinyl! Much love
jessicah668
May 13th, 2020
These ppl are $#*!s to say the least. They harass customers and businesses. Do not order from them unless you want disappointment. This company sucks big d
laurycej
May 23rd, 2020
I read the shipping rules in order to find out if I should order from the sale pages. Since I was not on any time frame for delivery I went ahead with my purchase. In short order I received my vinyl at a great price! I even had a problem with PayPal and emailed . My problem was resolved . I will order again you can not beat these prices for a quality product. Thanks craftvinyl.com
heatherh632
May 23rd, 2020
This site has been around for years. You will not find a more no-no sense guy & any lower prices on vinyl. Can't beat either one! My one & only vinyl supplier. Thanks Nick!
stephenies21
May 23rd, 2020
It's pretty simple read the rules and get the best prices around. Not only will you not find cheaper prices, where else will send you candy, and provide you with entertainment everyday? As long as you follow the rules Nick and his team are amazing and super easy to work with. Just be an adult and remember how to read. I will never order from anyone else again.
angelicar179
May 23rd, 2020
Best vinyl company!!! With the cheapest prices PERIOD!!! Customer service is on point!!! Only company I order from.
courtneym338
May 24th, 2020
Quick shipping, awesome prices. If you can read and follow instructions, this is the place for you ;)
kristir61
May 23rd, 2020
I've been ordering here for years. I have never had an issue. The prices are great, the sales are amazing. The owner doesn't put up with special snowflakes and honestly, that's a breath of fresh air. If you know how to read, you'll be just fine.
maryp1016
May 23rd, 2020
I have ordered multiple times over the past two years. All my orders were delivered well within the stated times. Twice I had to contact consumer service; both times the issue was taken care of quickly and professionally. Seems that people having a problem are the ones that didn't follow the explained rules and think that they should be exempt from following them.
olenah3
May 23rd, 2020
Great prices and service. If you see negative reviews, those people are a reason for numerous rules. Same type of people, that you make a law that protects a label on a pillow case and explain on a microwave and dryer why you should not put your children in it.
BTW, Epstain didn't kill himself, neither Carol Baskins husband.
michellek496
May 23rd, 2020
Nick and crew are awesome. Lowest prices on vinyl. They are no nonsense. You must know how to read and comprehend to buy...this is why most get their panties in a bunch. They think every place is like amazon with their 2 day shipping. Order, relax and sit back. It's not hard.
valarieb
May 23rd, 2020
1st company that is honest and upfront about things. Doesnt hide things in fine print. If you have a problem handle it like an adult hes amazing and will bend over backwards to help you out.
jessieb116
May 23rd, 2020
Craftvinyl.com has the lowest prices by far! The website has SIMPLE rules to follow to get their specials. The owner is hilarious, but he doesn't take crap from anyone
tinaw300
May 23rd, 2020
The people at Craft Vinyl are on point! The rules everyone is complaining about are there because of people thinking they are the only person being sold to. This isn't a small business that has 1 day turn around. He offers us crafters supplies at reasonable prices. Unlike so many other places who charge 4 times what the item is worth. Which means more money in your pocket! All you need to do is follow the rules. Check out his YouTube posts on some of these people who are giving poor ratings to find out the real story of why the customer was fired. Does he hold your hand and make you feel warm and fuzzy? No! But he's your vinyl dealer not your Dad.
re122
May 23rd, 2020
Owner is rude, disrespectful and disgusting.
All the positive reviews today are only because someone posted in his group about his bad ratings so the followers were trying to improve his rating.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE HIS SITE

Prices! And personality. I like knowing that people can read and follow directions. Gives me hope for the world

By Leslie P.